• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My Mossberg Patriot review

SabotageR1

Copper BB
I am so happy I purchased the Patriot 308. I was sceptical of the purchase because of all the bad reviews out there. I loved how the Walnut stock looked so I took the chance. I bought three different rounds and went to the range today. I decided to shoot at 50 yards since I'm a novice rifle shooter. I shoot my Diasy 880 a lot and hoped my accuracy with my air rifle would transfer to my Patriot. The first three shots I took were about 10 inches to the right. I adjusted the scope and took another three shots that were about two inches to the left. I adjusted some more up and down on the scope and I found myself hitting dead center. I was grouping an inch group at 50 yards with a gun that was my first time shooting. She shot so nice with a slight kick to the left from the recoil. I settled on the federal premium 175Gr but all the round grouped exactly the same, they were just hitting at different spots. I can't wait to go back to the range and do the 100 yards to see if I made the right choice of ammo and rifle combo.

Attachments

• 20210614_145332.jpg
    20210614_145332.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 14
Back