• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Hoosier here

Hello to all. I'm a big enthusiast of Mossberg, Subarus,German Shepherds and ALL my God given Rights and America. Otherwise just an average dude that has been married for 29 years to the love of my life and a proud father of our 21 year old son. Look forward to participating on the board.
500 Mariner,590A1,930SPX

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you'll fit in like a glove.

Glad you joined.

FWIW, while we are a mossberg owners forum and we like our mossbergs, that's not all we're about either. Truth is, we'll be just as happy if you come on here later and tell us you found a good deal at the gun store for an old used *insert any other brand name and model here*. So, don't think mossberg is all we're about. That couldn't be further from the truth. We're gun guys first and foremost.

Here's an old remington and H&R pardner pump

zEMfSgd.jpg

Winchester
RHysBET.jpg

Turkish import tristar
lXljbLI.jpg

You get my drift?

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you'll fit in like a glove.

Glad you joined.

FWIW, while we are a mossberg owners forum and we like our mossbergs, that's not all we're about either. Truth is, we'll be just as happy if you come on here later and tell us you found a good deal at the gun store for an old used *insert any other brand name and model here*. So, don't think mossberg is all we're about. That couldn't be further from the truth. We're gun guys first and foremost.

Here's an old remington and H&R pardner pump

zEMfSgd.jpg

Winchester
RHysBET.jpg

Turkish import tristar
lXljbLI.jpg

You get my drift?
So your saying there is no shame in this Winchester model 42 .410 or this Sears&Roebuck model 101-5410 12 ga ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210824_184517690.jpg
    IMG_20210824_184517690.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 7
None whatsoever.

BTW, nice looking guns. Someone has taken good care of those.

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Cheers!
:cheers:

Back