• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

@Mph_vt
Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
index.php

I've taken care of my other weapons like a baby, but greatly neglected my Mossberg 590A1... Now that I am trying to learn how to add parts to it, I coincidentally came across this forum from a Google search; and here I am.

Hello, new to the forum, found the group by doing a search about finding a speed loader for a MOSSBERG Shockwave. Looks like I will have to practice loading faster to get faster, lol! Actually I practice all the time but age has caught up to me and the shakes and old age appear to be winning. ‍
My screen name comes from my initials my professional abbreviation and my retirement date all in one. Nothing fancy, nothing exotic, just something l can remember. Look forward to learning more about my MOSSBERG 500 and my Shockwave.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for explaining the username.

I was very close to not approving the account because I thought it was another random spam account until I looked up the ISP location and it wasn't in India or Russia.

Hello, new to the forum, found the group by doing a search about finding a speed loader for a MOSSBERG Shockwave. Looks like I will have to practice loading faster to get faster, lol! Actually I practice all the time but age has caught up to me and the shakes and old age appear to be winning. ‍
My screen name comes from my initials my professional abbreviation and my retirement date all in one. Nothing fancy, nothing exotic, just something l can remember. Look forward to learning more about my MOSSBERG 500 and my Shockwave.
Welcome to the Forum Sir. Glad to have you aboard. From one Vet to another... thank you for your Service.
:welcome:

I'm just a little newer than you but I'll say welcome.

Hello, new to the forum, found the group by doing a search about finding a speed loader for a MOSSBERG Shockwave. . .

Welcome to the forum, but please understand that you’re gonna have to get an actual pronounceable nickname, Because nobody here is gonna type out BBBRNO2282017. Even dictating it to the phone doesn’t work well.

So unless I hear objections you’re probably going to be BB buddy…

Welcome to the Forum Sir. Glad to have you aboard. From one Vet to another... thank you for your Service.
:welcome:
Thanks for the welcome! Thank you for your service also! I spent the last 18years of my nursing career working at the VA Clinic in Pensacola, FL. It was the most rewarding time, meeting and caring for Our Nation’s Heroes.

I'm just interested in learning a little more about my model and what others have done to improve, repair or farkle.

M590A1 '17ish model

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm just interested in learning a little more about my model and what others have done to improve, repair or farkle.

Welcome to Mossbergowners from E TN!

You will find a lot of folks on here that have shotguns AND cycles.
Me? I'm M500 and Kaw 500 Ninja.

index.php

Last edited:

M590A1 '17ish model

The 500/590 is pretty solid. My suggestion, put a lot of rounds through it, make sure it's broke in good and reliable. Oil it back up and you should be good for another decade :)

I'm a dual sport kinda guy myself.

Not enough straight lines for supper bikes IMO.

Plus there's quite a few mountains and trails that cruisers and crotch rockets, just, can't, go..

Back