• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Salutations from E.Tn

I've had good experiences with forum groups and thought that I needed to add another tab..

I find forums to be great resources on what to do, how to do and what not to do and how not to do!

I'm not really sure why I hadn't sought y'all out before now, tbh.

I've had several mossi's over the years and recently procured a model I have come to adore.

The M590A1.

Outstanding system. Exactly what I have been waiting for.

I was able to operate a similar setup/model several years ago and decided right then, I wanted one.

So I did some homework, a decided on the M590A1.

Almost five years of wait before the prefect one at the right price presented itself.

Low use, no mods. Still slept in the OEM cardboard...

It now resides with me and my family [emoji1612]

I look forward to reading and contributing to y'all's threads.

Train hard, train smart,

Chris/SirAltitude

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. As you browse the forum, just be aware that while we like mossbergs, we're a lot more than "just that". There's something here for everyone. And if you notice something missing, by all means, add it.

FWIW, I spent a lot of time in E-Tennessee growing up. Claiborne County. Maynardville. Knoxville, Sevierville, Johnson City/Kingsport, etc.

Dad had a houseboat at Norris lake and I spent as much time there as I did in my native state just barely north of you. So, trust me when I tell you, you're in good company here.

FWIW, I spent a lot of time in E-Tennessee growing up. Claiborne County. Maynardville. Knoxville, Sevierville, Johnson City/Kingsport, etc.

I've picked up on the forums interests. It's nice to see a diversified accumulation.

I'm in Hamblen County. Not from here. An import. However, I am quite familiar with ALL of the surrounding counties.

I appreciate the warm welcome and I definitely look forward to the interactions.

Chris/SirAltitude

Welcome Chris, lot of good folks here with decades of knowledge on all types of platforms and willing to help.

Regards

Back