• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 tactical 8 shot

brucear

Copper BB
I just got my Mossberg 930 tactical 8 shot took it to the range I shot some 7 1/2 field loads it worked flawlessly for 250 rounds I hope it continues like this. What does everybody think about the Mossberg 930 tactical 8 shot

A lot of guys like the 930.

Glad it ran with the low brass birdshot. If it will run it, it should run anything.

And any gun that I own, SHOULD run anything.

The first time I went to the range with my 930 I went threw 25-30 # 8-7-00 and slugs.. And bang bang bang. 6Bit of course it's a Mossberg :thumbsup:

I don't have one yet but they are well-regarded here. :) The only thing I would do with a new one is take it apart, clean, deburr and sharp stamped parts, then lube before I go shooting. I like to "ease-in" a gun, not "break" it in... ;)

Definitely, when I got my 930 SPX it had alot of grease in the action and the chamber and extractor cut was kind of rough. It didn't run birdshot well, they'd stick in the chamber or fail to cycle.

I polished the bcg, smoothed the extractor cut, and honed the chamber which made an improvement and I've since added the OR3GUN MST and SBE Precision piston, which really helps with lighter shells and to keep the gas system cleaner.

Back