• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN International sales

Steviegee

Copper BB
Hi , I'm a JM930 tactical owner in the UK and been trying to order two international combo sets . They are constantly not available and I have sent numerous emails and got no answer. Does anyone know if OR3GUN are still in business ?
Thanks in advance for your replies

I think they are. I just received some parts from them a month ago.
I just checked out their website and it’s up and running and looks like it did when I ordered my parts.
There are some out of stock items but this seems to be the norm these days especially when it comes to all things gun related.
Good luck. Let us know if you need further help.

Last edited:
Hi , I'm a JM930 tactical owner in the UK and been trying to order two international combo sets . They are constantly not available and I have sent numerous emails and got no answer. Does anyone know if OR3GUN are still in business ?
Thanks in advance for your replies

My reply is BIG WELCOME to this discussion board. I have really learned a lot here over the years.

So Hello from North Alabama USA.

Sorry we missed this post until now.

We've halted International sales for now as we're having difficulties keeping near enough stock to handle domestic orders and reliable International shipping has become somewhat of a lost cause lately. We've had packages simply disappearing from the system once they left the US with no recourse.

Our primary production issue has been anodizing. The anodizers we have worked with for years went from 2 week turnaround to 6+ weeks on most colors. They have also raised their prices and lot minimums to levels that makes it challenging for a smaller company like ours to organize our production runs at that scale with so many colors in our line. We always have a bunch of parts in the pipeline, but our 6 weeks from raw material to finished product is taking 18 weeks for all processes to resolve now.

We hope to get ahead of the material and anodizing issues by next year, assuming no other major disruptions in the industry. Our sales are pretty similar to prior years, there are just a lot more challenges on the production side.

William
OR3GUN

Sorry we missed this post until now.

We've halted International sales for now as we're having difficulties keeping near enough stock to handle domestic orders and reliable International shipping has become somewhat of a lost cause lately. We've had packages simply disappearing from the system once they left the US with no recourse.

Our primary production issue has been anodizing. The anodizers we have worked with for years went from 2 week turnaround to 6+ weeks on most colors. They have also raised their prices and lot minimums to levels that makes it challenging for a smaller company like ours to organize our production runs at that scale with so many colors in our line. We always have a bunch of parts in the pipeline, but our 6 weeks from raw material to finished product is taking 18 weeks for all processes to resolve now.

We hope to get ahead of the material and anodizing issues by next year, assuming no other major disruptions in the industry. Our sales are pretty similar to prior years, there are just a lot more challenges on the production side.

William
OR3GUN

Hi William,
Is there any update on when international sales will be available? I've got a 930 that needs some upgrades !!

It’s a shame international shipment of firearm parts is so complicated. I have a goodly number of OR3GUN parts I took off my 930 SPX before I sold it.

Hi @OR3GUN,
I would be interested in full Field package for my 930. I live in Canada too so international shipping is a most. I travel to US sometimes for work so I might buying the kit and ship it to my hotel when I'll be in US and throw it in my luggage on the return.

Why @OR3GUN do not associate with a Canadian supplier for easier shipping handling? Like the official Mossberg part supplier "https://wolverinesupplies.com/" if the production delay go better in the future? Think it would be a lot easier to manage since those big supplier are already used to import parts and guns legally.

Also just a question, I've wrote to OR3GUN via email with the contact us form on the website and never receive an answer. I sent email two times with that service and at an interval of approximately a year. Is the contact us form still working?

Regards
sangopac

Is @OR3GUN still alive? I cannot reach you by the contact form on the website and we (@Limey1 and I) never got an answer on that thread too... Recently, a friend of mine went to the US and I wanted to buy parts so he could take them back with him, but I could not even pass order with my canadian paypal account. I would like to have answers and some help.

I saw that @OR3GUN answer a thread on this forum recently super quickly and here we never got an answer.

We are not currently taking any International orders or domestic processing with foreign payment. Shipping has been a mess Internationally, and with the current political climate we can't get confirmation on what we can send outside of the US. We have been on pause Internationally for a while for these reasons. Our website makes this clear on our home page, but some legacy links and pages may have outdated information.

If there is an importer able to work with us in bulk, the situation may change. We simply haven't had the staff or inventory to pursue this.

Thanks!

OR3GUN

Back