• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from Ukraine

Welcome Aboard! Enjoy all that Russian ammo we will not be able to get anymore (for a couple years)... ;)
you probably do not really know, but between Ukraine and Russia there is a war for the ninth year. in Ukraine they make good enough ammunition. they will be enough for us, so that the "impudent and greedy bear" does not climb further east of Ukraine.

My understanding was that this was a lease arrangement gone bad. But I haven’t read into the history of it any more than to know that our politicians have had some graft going on there.

That was pretty interesting and I waded through most of it and some of the sub links. I was aware of the “little green men” business, where basically Russians masquerading as Ukrainians “voted” for the “revolution”.

Back when the Budapest memo was made, the United States and Ukraine had some terribly corrupt leaders. Some of the stuff I read on Wikipedia seems to be tweaked to cloak their involvement in certain events. And I how I haven’t read through the whole thing, but I have heard Victor Davis Hanson speak about these matters online.

I may be biased to his point of view, since he’s a world famous historian and he lives, in the next town south of me.

LB, Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN!
index.php

Back