• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning everyone. It looks like we might get some rain this weekend . We could certainly use some.

It looks like the marina is going to have a busy Labor Day weekend. They deserve to, that's for sure.

Have a safe holiday all of yous.

Good morning all of yous. Partly cloudy this morning and 72 with a breeze out of the north. The humidity is low and all in all a very pleasant start to the day.

Ya'll have a great day.

Good Labor Day morning to all Of you. We have an incredible morning, 63, clear skies, and no wind, perfect start.

We have one of Marilyn's daughters and husband visiting for lunch today. Later a couple we know in Tulsa are stopping by. They also have a cabin on the lake, about a mile from us.

Ya'll have a great day.

Hey guys….I’m drenched. I have been in the boatyard cleaning up some steel. Also, I have been taking care of the fish and trees.A6D23AEC-93C9-43E1-8162-8B55FCA5BF22.jpeg
It is much cooler inside the garage, but I don’t want to grind all this crap inside & make a big mess. It is bad enough out here.

Good morning . 68 under clear skies with a light southerly breeze. We are heading home for a couple of days. Leaving this afternoon. I hope everyone had a good holiday.

Have a great day all of you.

Well Good morning Mossberg Owners.

It’s another typical beautiful California morning here, with blue sunny skies and chirping birds. Here is some of my rescued steel tubing.
image.jpg
I used that bunch of steel to level out the body of my car and I am trying to get it straightened up before I create the sub frame.
5E2C7593-BD8B-4655-A53A-99B15C2382DE.jpeg

Right now it’s all wobbly because there’s no bracing inside. The cowl is not installed, and none of the bracing that was supposed to hold the cowl or the rear tub to the walls was ever installed.

Here I am doing the preliminary stringing as I loosen the body panels up and prepare them for alignment.
7DE154F8-E64F-40DC-89B9-207E6FC393CC.jpeg

Anyhow the chrome bumper is wrapped in cloth but it is the rear subframe crossmember, so I need it for this assembly.

Well that settles it.

If biden did actually recieve the 81,283,098 votes that cements what my grandpa told me growing up.

To never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers.

Well that settles it.

If biden did actually recieve the 81,283,098 votes that cements what my grandpa told me growing up.

To never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers.
Lol.. My grandpa told ME, that hard work never hurt anybody, but why take a chance…then he would spit chew on my boots and tell me to get back to work…

This was clearly an election coup and is the REAL BIG LIE that Bidet even came close to winning. I honestly don't believe that more than half of the people that voted are that genuinely stupid--it is just not possible! :rolleyes: And to label the Jan. 6 protest an "insurrection" is another BIG LIE expounded by the left. A legit insurrection would have left heads on pikes outside the Capitol building. ;)

I saw night before last, the Dems in Virginia, led by blackface Northam are referring to Robert E. lee as an insurrectionist. I imagine that has more to do with the January 6 riot than the civil war.

LOL . . . I just heard Donald Trump say that Robert E Lee would’ve won the war in Afghanistan.

OMG guys we just got rain! It was a big cloudburst and it’s our first rain in months.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I’ve got the TV on with the sound down and they are reading the names of all 3500 World Trade Center victims. Earlier, the former presidents were all hugging each other with their wives, shoulder to shoulder, on stage for a video opportunity.
I saw the plane crash into the second tower live on television 20 years ago.

I’ve been just waiting for the terrorists to drop another one on this group at any minute.

Good evening folks. I hope all is well with you guys. Fall is definitely in the air. Humidity and temps are a lot cooler the last several days.

Back