• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Considering? Heck as soon as the Dingle berry and chief said the words pullout I bet they started making plans or the senile one probably made a deal with them before he even started.

He is in Ky too.

And I would wager a bet in at least 48 of the 57 states that obama said we have too.

While not necessary a "blunder" yet, and not funny at all, :( the Republican Study Committee led by Congressman Jim Banks put out this list of 42 bad "parts" of the Dumpocrap $3.5T spending bill. No one really wants to read it but the RSC did...
The pic is just a snip--refer to the pdf for the full 42 reasons along with page references to see why this bill will help Dumpos kill America. :(

42reasons.JPG

Attachments

• final_reconciliation_.pdf
    227 KB · Views: 2
If there were the Death Penalty for Corrupt Politicians and Corrupt Bureaucrats we would have the Government our Founding Fathers intended.

Think about that!

I didn’t see that one but I did see Nancy Pelosi meet with the pope.

She gave him a lovely bowl and he gave her an exorcism.

Evidently it didn’t work.

Last edited:
#EmptyShelvesJoe trend dominates Twitter as ships back up at ports and Biden administration blames… Trump?

" Americans appear to be growing increasingly weary of President Joe Biden’s economic policies, pointing to empty shelves all over the country and snarled traffic at shipping hubs as “proof” of his administration’s incompetence

#EmptyShelvesJoe dominated Twitter’s trending topics for most of Thursday as social media users raked the president and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg over the coals, eviscerating their apparent inability to keep store shelves stocked even as cargo ships loaded with goods piled up along the coasts.

Biden’s chief of staff Ron Klain has attempted to cast the empty shelves issue as an international problem inherited from his predecessor Donald Trump, only to be told that the goods had already made it to the US and were merely sitting on the dock waiting for drivers to haul them across the country. "

Yep there’s a problem getting truck drivers right now. We have three trucks picking up our waste every week: Regular garbage, recycling, and green waste.

Guess which garbage man didn’t show up this week? Nope, The green waste guy, thank God.

Back