• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CBD Oil ~ Have you tried it? I couldn't until very recently

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
When I was a county employee were were sternly warned against trying it, because a false THC (+) would lead to dismissal, or suspension, or some other bad outcome..

Well, now I don't answer to anyone, and I have arthritis real bad in my left foot. And Kathy said she had been looking into it's benefits as well, independent of my interest in it. So we jumped in.

Didn't go to the local vape shop or even a pharmacy, where you really don't know what you are getting off the shelf. We ordered an oil from a California lab, guaranteed to be 100% pure, and VERY expensive but 100% great reviews. We probably paid five times what the cheap generics cost. And we ordered the strongest concentration available.

Let me tell you. For the both of us hit has been a miracle. I can't describe the benefit of pain relief this has given me. Half a dropper under my tongue for 45-seconds and in a very short time the pain almost vanishes.

Kathy says I haven't slept this well in years, with no restless leg problems from the foot pain. And she is experiencing tremendous benefits as well.

Of course, we are getting the really good (expensive) lab stuff not pills from a vape shop.

Anyone have any opinions on CBD Oil?

I tried it with 0 THC and it did NOTHING at a great experience. The state I live in if you have to use force to protect yourself and someone ends up with several holes in them there is a 99% chance you will be taken to a local hospital for a blood draw, if you are found to have THC you are in a DUMP TRUCK load of trouble!! But glad to hear it works for someone.

... I have arthritis real bad in my left foot... Half a dropper under my tongue for 45-seconds and in a very short time the pain almost vanishes.

I'm an ignorant guy asking for a relative... Does the CBD help with reducing the arthritis or only mitigate the pain?

Well, for me it mitigates a lot of the pain. Unless I suddenly grow back a bunch of cartilage I don't think I will ever be "pain free" but the oil is helping me ALOT. I'm guessing 75% reduction in pain all on its own, I'm taking no meds for it.

I've tried it. Didn't do diddly for me. Maybe all those years of use in the 80s and 90s built up my tolerance.
I have cbd rub for my hands n knees and neck but that doesn't seem to do anything either.
Vicoden works. But I don't like takin that crap.
So I guess it's back to suckin it up buttercup and deal with the pain....

I’m afraid I’m still using the same method as Granny Clampet, except that I don’t distill my own.

Fortunately, my arthritis is not that bad and I just have a little in the shoulders and elbows and hands from ancient sporting accidents. It’s normally pretty easy to deal with unless I’ve been out in the garage wrenching until midnight and then my wrists bother me pretty bad.

I have zero problems with any medicine being used as such that works. I don't care if pot has been criminalized, demonized or politicized. If there is an ingredient in it that works and helps you live better, by all means, use it.

One of my wifes uncles was terminally ill and they prescribed that oil to help him be able to have an appetite and eat more and so he wouldn't be as sick to his stomach all the time.

I’m afraid I’m still using the same method as Granny Clampet, except that I don’t distill my own.

And just why not?

Oh yeah. nevermind.

I forgot. Alcohol is bad too.

That's funny.

Or, very sad.

I don't know which.

LOL

It’s worse than that.

She makes more money than I made as an engineer. She is the curriculum director for the school that teaches the other local revenuers.

Back