• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Your State might start incarcerating non-vaxed, C19 cases, and CONTACTS

Watched a little Fox News today while eating my lunch. They are the least alarmist of the networks but still butterholes. The story was about NYC closing down everything such as the Rockettes :eek: and showed long lines of people waiting to be tested by a "Positive Prooving Pavilion" (PPP). They interviewed some pinhead with dirty hands but a washed brain exclaiming how everyone needs to be vaccinated and wear a face diaper to stop the spread. Repeating the propogandist talking points hook, line and sinker... :rolleyes:

Here in sunny FL, nobody gives a fark anymore--at least those of us that have a brain. Yup, typical Dumpocrap BS about murderous Governor "DeathSantis" they affectionately call him. ;) He is anti-mandate and the state legislature is on-board as are a majority of residents. Don't want to get "sick"? Then get the f*ck out of Florida! :D

States are awash in Federal money to "fight" CV. There are billions to be spent. So capitalistic ventures have popped up to provide testing. In my quest to become immortal, I have been walking daily at a nearby park. There is a NOMI drive-thru testing site set up in the park I walk by every day. More often than not, there are no cars/customers and is staffed by at least 3 people, has a generator, mini-building and pavilion set up. Not to mention plenty of cones and signs to handle the crowds. :rolleyes: Your tax dollars not at work...

The last pic shows the fuel truck which comes EVERY DAY to fuel the diesel generator... :rolleyes:

free19.jpg

jab2.jpg

jab4.jpg

Australia has been putting people in camps for a while.

How many said nothing like that would happen here?

Covid has made people lose their minds.

Whatever.

Good luck with that.

I don't think that would fly in my town. Too few would tolerate such activity for very long.

I'm also not surprised that it's proposed in NY either. Seems that they have an abundance of stupid people there. The smart ones have been leaving in droves.

I don't think that would fly in my town. Too few would tolerate such activity for very long.
As well thay should. People in the big cities definitely have a different attitude than the rest.

I see it where I work just being near a dying big city.

Saw it coming. What helped me convince my wife to leave. We refuse to be part of a national science experiment. My family has natural immunity. They can eff off. If they want the smoke… send bachelors and pray they do the job. Cause once the genie is out of the bottle It’s not going back in.

I don't imagine that proposed legislation funds the 10,000 new prisons required to house 50,000,000 prisoners under our law? Also, prisoners get free medical treatments under our law, but don't pay taxes. Never gonna happen. It would taake forever, cost a fortune we don't have, and cripple the tax base needed to fund it at the very same time.

Money is irrelevant anymore caddmann. You know that.

monopoly+money.png

By the way we have been on a mask mandate for all public places for one week now.

I have seen a lot of civil disobedience in this manner.

I visited a total of six different auto shops and parts stores this week, in which virtually no one was wearing a mask except the odd customer. I’m talking about the kind of customer that goes to checker auto and buys pink windshield wipers.

I also went to Walmart and savemart, And Fresno’s biggest hardware store. I saw a lot of civil disobedience there as well. I also noticed that some people would put on a mask to go through the door and then take it off after they got their shopping cart and disappeared down the bread aisle.

I only have to mask at work (if i am away from my desk) and at my Doctor. Otherwise I live a normal life.

I still do see people masked in public but many dont cover ther noses or just have one hanging off their face. Obviously they don't even believe its working so I don't know why they bother. Most Masks I see are store employees who are still required to wear them.

They wear those things because they fear draconian laws and power-hungry politicians.

I keep one in my pocket just in case someone threatens to arrest me.

By the way we have been on a mask mandate for all public places for one week now.

I have seen a lot of civil disobedience in this manner.

I visited a total of six different auto shops and parts stores this week, in which virtually no one was wearing a mask except the odd customer. I’m talking about the kind of customer that goes to checker auto and buys pink windshield wipers.

I also went to Walmart and savemart, And Fresno’s biggest hardware store. I saw a lot of civil disobedience there as well. I also noticed that some people would put on a mask to go through the door and then take it off after they got their shopping cart and disappeared down the bread aisle.
Same thing down here in LA for the most part. I don't know about LA County itself per se as I've been avoiding it since this whole thing started but San Bernardino and Riverside Counties have been largely ignoring it. The Police chiefs and sheriffs have all stated they will not be enforcing them, including LA County. That was a while back but I believe they still stand by it, at least until the LA County Chief gets suicided by the Mayor.

I am not certain what laws they actually do enforce in that area but it can’t be much.
So far no, a lot of businesses do in LA county but I believe it's more a matter of not rocking the boat and being potentially disagreeable to customers. A lot of people around here are apt to wear one whether or not it's enforced because, much like our beloved Marine Corps, they also feel the need to wear a helmet and reflective vest while raking the front yard in broad daylight. But in the comparatively more "conservative" counties most people don't care.

Well at least half the people that I saw while going shopping on Thursday were not wearing their masks.

No statement has been issued but I doubt that our sheriff will be enforcing any such thing.

A lot of people here hate the school system here, and they have said they will not be sending their kids back if they have to have mandatory vaccinations etc. etc.

Anyhow there was no masking at our Christmas and nobody had to show a vaccine card.

Yeah, there is a growing number of people finding more displeasure with our school system as well. Between all the gay stuff, common core bullshit math, and other things, I know a lot of people who have already been pulling their kids out of school. My wife and I have been teaching our youngest son for almost the last 2 years now. If they start mandantory vaccinations it'll sound like a re-run of Hee-Haw when they try to do roll call in homeroom.

Where, oh where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and thought I found true love
But she met another and

Plubff

She was gone.

Yeah, there is a growing number of people finding more displeasure with our school system as well. Between all the gay stuff, common core bullshit math, and other things, I know a lot of people who have already been pulling their kids out of school. My wife and I have been teaching our youngest son for almost the last 2 years now. If they start mandantory vaccinations it'll sound like a re-run of Hee-Haw when they try to do roll call in homeroom.

Where, oh where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and thought I found true love
But she met another and

Plubff

She was gone.

we are home schooling our daughter. Same reasons.

Even before all of this started both myself and my four brothers were homeschooled. The first public school campus I set foot on was my freshman year of high school, and while I did fall for a lot during that time the foundation I built at home stood the test of time a bit better. While I claimed to be a Communist in high school I registered as a Republican only two months after I graduated, from a Mexican hotel room I might add.

My stance on gun ownership remained unchanged during high school, and remains so. I actually entertained thoughts of becoming a gunsmith once I graduated, but sought military service instead. The school organized an anti-gun "March for our Lives" rally at one point and I was vocally against it, along with a few other classmates. I sat out only because I wasn't yet familiar with the concept of a counter-protest, otherwise I would've done more. I'm willing to say I was probably more of a centrist than I give myself credit for, I certainly wasn't Right but I wasn't fully Left.

I was pretty fed up with the school by the time I graduated, the staff was lazy threw me under the bus a few too many times. I was alienated and isolated by my classmates throughout much of this time, not because I disagreed with them, but partly because I was awkward and partly because I am white. I had at least two girls reject me on account of my race, one of whom was my best "friend" at the time. It's not difficult to start exploring the other party's stance when everyone else you know treats you terribly in the name of inclusivity and tolerance. Sure I'm a bit bitter about it but at least it keeps me on the "Right" track, pardon the pun. The Left eats its own.

Well, this post was supposed to be about homeschooling, but I guess since I wrote all of this I might as well post it.

Back