• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello From Pennsylvania !!

The Gun Guy

Copper BB
Just wanted to post and say hello to everyone in the forum !! I have been a long time fan of Mossberg shotguns. I currently only have two models a Mossberg 930 in flat black and a Mossberg 935 Magnum waterfowl in the mossy oak shadow grass. I am very curious as to the Mossberg line of pistols and would love to hear some input on how they hold up to the "big guys" of the pistol market..

thank you

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome, new BB! . . . from the last bastion of common sense in the state of California.

If you look at that line on the USGS survey map that shows the giant fault lines running all through the state of California? I live on the side that’s not gonna fall into the ocean.

On the other side of that line? A little bit more falls into the ocean every year. We’ve been watching the clock.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here with decades of knowledge on a variety of firearms not just Mossberg.

Regards

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN!
index.php

Back