• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Russian oil...

Shame on you for selling us oil!

BTW we will no longer be buying Russian rocket engines.
I don't think anyone will be buying them. $$$$$!
Elon Musk is prepared to sell rockets, and maybe to Ukraine.

Overheard between my ears:

"Hey, Vlody?...Nice to hear ya bro! Yeah! Ruck them Fooskies, but....ummm...I can't actually sell you a whole American rocket, see......Yeah these laws you know.....So....Umm....can you just write the coordinates on a million dollar bill and send it to me?"
"For you buddy?...Of course I take PayPal..."(DING!!!)"Wow! that was quick!"
".Soo...Lessee here...west, south west 15?....Wait...."
"Vlod, I'm looking at a boat here. Is it Russian? It's not gray like the rest...."
"....his private yacht? That chrome-plated toy battlecruiser?"
"OK, but....No....I'm sure we can't carry plutonium in stainless steel. This isn't Hollywood, Vlod."
"OK...the kopeks cleared and you should hear the....ummmm....landing....in about 32:16."

LATER, In the ethernews....

"Billionaire Elon Musk was saddened today when a random ship on the Black Sea locked a laser beam on his rocket Spirit of the Patriot, causing it to veer suddenly from its course. It followed the laser and impacted the unidentified craft in an inferno of total devastation. No bodies have been recovered from a sea covered in flaming rocket fuel."

"In a Tweet, Musk expressed his sorrow for the loss of the (as yet unknown) vessel and crew, and his latest test rocket as well, adding, 'We should all be careful not to aim lasers at these vehicles, which can cause them to misfunction in unexpected ways'. Musk quickly left the interview in a Tesla, painted in stars and stripes."

Shame on you for selling us oil!

BTW we will no longer be buying Russian rocket engines.
I don't think anyone will be buying them. $$$$$!
Elon Musk is prepared to sell rockets, and maybe to Ukraine.

Overheard between my ears:

"Hey, Vlody?...Nice to hear ya bro! Yeah! Ruck them Fooskies, but....ummm...I can't actually sell you a whole American rocket, see......Yeah these laws you know.....So....Umm....can you just write the coordinates on a million dollar bill and send it to me?"
"For you buddy?...Of course I take PayPal..."(DING!!!)"Wow! that was quick!"
".Soo...Lessee here...west, south west 15?....Wait...."
"Vlod, I'm looking at a boat here. Is it Russian? It's not gray like the rest...."
"....his private yacht? That chrome-plated toy battlecruiser?"
"OK, but....No....I'm sure we can't carry plutonium in stainless steel. This isn't Hollywood, Vlod."
"OK...the kopeks cleared and you should hear the....ummmm....landing....in about 32:16."

LATER, In the ethernews....

"Billionaire Elon Musk was saddened today when a random ship on the Black Sea locked a laser beam on his rocket Spirit of the Patriot, causing it to veer suddenly from its course. It followed the laser and impacted the unidentified craft in an inferno of total devastation. No bodies have been recovered from a sea covered in flaming rocket fuel."

"In a Tweet, Musk expressed his sorrow for the loss of the (as yet unknown) vessel and crew, and his latest test rocket as well, adding, 'We should all be careful not to aim lasers at these vehicles, which can cause them to misfunction in unexpected ways'. Musk quickly left the interview in a Tesla, painted in stars and stripes."

:perfect:

:lol:

@Bobster if you're not crammed like cattle onto a bus or train and you have audacity to drive a pick up truck or SUV...you deserve to pay those high prices. Shame on all you tradesmen that buy those danged F150's and Silverado's to haul materials and tools around!! Much more environmentally responsible if you just sit at home and collect welfare.

I don't know where you come up with this stuff Bob...I think Pete is really neat. And, hell yes he's coming for your AR-15...just as long as he's not on maternity leave at the time.

This has been the worst transportation failure in American history.

How much would you pay to see Our transportation secretary go up against a Ukrainian grandma with a brick & a paring knife?

We’re taking some of their refugees since 2009…

Well after shooting up almost 2 dollars in two weeks, overnight gasoline went down $.10 and diesel went down $.20.

I didn’t buy gas today.

I’m gambling it will go down again before I go fishing on Wednesday.

If you believe that gas prices have shot up as much as they have in the last month simply due to Russia, you haven't been paying attention.

Gas prices have ballooned since biden assumed office even before the ukranian invasion.

It's because the democrats are using it as an excuse and making it as painful as possible for the country so more people will be glad to ditch their gasoline powered cars and buy those electric ones that have a 10 year expected lifespan and which will cause your electricity bills to skyrocket and that will fail underneath its' own burden. And in large part due to their abysmal failing energy policies.

ETA:

From AAA https://gasprices.aaa.com/new-year-sees-gas-prices-steadily-increase/

January 19,2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. – . Today’s average is $2.38.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/new...llar-a-gallon-higher-than-in-2021-010722.html
Motorists are starting 2022 feeling pain at the gas pump, especially when compared to early January 2021. The average price of gas today is about $1.03 a gallon more than at this time last year.

AAA’s daily fuel survey shows that the national average price of regular gasoline is $3.30 a gallon, about two cents a gallon more than last Friday. The average price of premium gas is $3.93 a gallon, a penny more than last week. The average price of diesel fuel is $3.57 a gallon, the same as a week ago.

I’m gambling it will go down again before I go fishing on Wednesday.

I’m charging the batteries on my electric boat. I don’t have an electric boat because I can’t afFord a gasoline boat, but I don’t like to fish in a gasoline boat. I’m really not a speed-boat guy anymore.

Sometimes I sit around and watch a YouTube channel devoted to a specific deadly spot where unprepared power boaters go swimming.

I will be a putt-putt boater until I’m too old to crank and paddle.

Gas was half the price when I converted my boat & I have not recouped the price in unused gasoline, but I have recouped my investment in fun and convenience.

Where I live it would be very convenient for me to have small, slow, electric car for times when I don’t want to use the gasoline car because I only have to go 0.7 mile to the pharmacy or the grocery store or the liquor store, or the selection of the restaurant food at a middleclass California strip mall.

if I want to go a quarter-mile further there is Chevron, Tru-Value and the new Walmart. More food.

Wallgreens, DMV too. It’s all very convenient. Originally I thought I would put an electric motor in the Volkswagen kit car.

Now I’m thinking of something more bucolic with a Surry top.

If you believe that gas prices have shot up as much as they have in the last month simply due to Russia, you haven't been paying attention.

Gas prices have ballooned since biden assumed office even before the ukranian invasion.

It's because the democrats are using it as an excuse and making it as painful as possible for the country so more people will be glad to ditch their gasoline powered cars and buy those electric ones that have a 10 year expected lifespan and which will cause your electricity bills to skyrocket and that will fail underneath its' own burden. And in large part due to their abysmal failing energy policies.

ETA:

From AAA https://gasprices.aaa.com/new-year-sees-gas-prices-steadily-increase/

January 19,2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. – . Today’s average is $2.38.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/new...llar-a-gallon-higher-than-in-2021-010722.html
Motorists are starting 2022 feeling pain at the gas pump, especially when compared to early January 2021. The average price of gas today is about $1.03 a gallon more than at this time last year.

AAA’s daily fuel survey shows that the national average price of regular gasoline is $3.30 a gallon, about two cents a gallon more than last Friday. The average price of premium gas is $3.93 a gallon, a penny more than last week. The average price of diesel fuel is $3.57 a gallon, the same as a week ago.

John you couldn't be more correct....

Our gas prices have been steadily rising for the last few decades, it's been a slow march to where we are with some ridiculous spikes in prices that seldom go all the way back to where they were. We here in Southwest BC find ourselves with consistently the highest fuel prices anywhere in the world. As an oil rich, oil producing nation I find this absolutely absurd (criminal really)...couple that with Canada having the most plentiful, quality and available lumber just about anywhere in the world and we're paying nearly $10 per 2x4x8 for grade B or C lumber or nearly $50 bucks for a 4x8 sheet of plywood...most of the really good stuff gets shipped out, it's all sickening. Our forest industry has been absolutely gutted over the last 3 decades and most of that top grade lumber gets shipped out RAW!!! Can you guess to where??? We've had many vibrant small communities around the province turned into ghost towns and literally hundreds of mills closed for good. Thousands and thousands of people lost their jobs, businesses, trucks (logging trucks, etc) and homes.

It all smacks of some sort of an agenda to self-sabotage or break ourselves. Either that or just sheer and utter stupidity on a scale yet to be discovered.

They have been wasting our irrigation water for a long time here, and we are getting more and more of our produce from Mexico and South America.

The San Joaquin Valley was producing almost 1/3 of the nations ag output. This year they were told they’re gonna get zero irrigation water from the dams.

Everyone will have to pump ground water to irrigate and it’s getting difficult.

In case there was ever any doubt about what was really going on….

While, officially, California celebs pander for electric cars and solar panels, the governor is secretly run by the oil biz. The bleeding hearts and greenies who elected him were never told this.

He helped pump up oil prices by retarding local production, then funnels taxpayer dollars to the oil biz.180B7CB3-9A96-4E40-8884-EF4A993286A8.jpeg
Because the whole nation is focused on Biden’s Follies, nothing is said about this.

“Oh boy!” “Free money from Newsom!”

He’ll be very popular, as folks just don’t see him picking their pocket.

I had not thought of the gas rebate in that light but it makes sense. Oil companies make more by doing less, and in return Newsome gets votes and the Democrats can still complain about the oil industry gouging American taxpayers.

Back