• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How does one start a new forum?

Jmm14534

20g
Premier Member
I think a dedicated forum for the new 590S is required under the shotgun section of this website.
FEE131EC-0D20-4C8C-A6F5-1829BB5DFE29.jpeg

We have two now, how does this differ enough to warrant another?

I dislike having too many subdivisions just based a features within a model.

Thats just my opinion, let see what others think.

Agreed, a new forum for the 590s, probably not warranted.

How about the 940's? The pros have been out for a while, and the new Tactical was just released.

Mossberg makes different model number variations several times a year based on what the color purple tastes like.

In my humble opinion I think that this is an inflection point for Mossy pump shotguns. Why would they ever go back or discontinue this model since it is a platform that accepts the three most popular shells in the game right now.
If you where to buy a new Mossy pump right now would you not give serious consideration to this model? I would.
Also the internals are different and for one I would like to understand this. Giving this model it’s own forum would make it easier for people to access the information they are after.

Last edited:
I would suggest that anything related specifically to only the 590S should be posted in the "Mossberg 590 Shockwave" section of this forum.

Capture2.PNG

Back