• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SEARCHING FOR MVP 5.56

Hey all. I am looking everywhere for a Mossberg MVP in 5.56 with the threaded medium bull barrel. I see Mossberg has discontinued the rifle line in the 5.56 chambering. Does anyone know where to look or anyone who would like to sell? I would take any model at this point as long as it is not the sporter barrel (which I already have). Any model in 5.56 with the threaded muzzle and medium bull barrel. Thanks ahead of time!

I'll ask around. I know where two 5.56 American Scout rifles are that are new at a LGS but they have a lightweight 16" barrel which does not sound like it meets your criteria.

I'll ask around. I know where two 5.56 American Scout rifles are that are new at a LGS but they have a lightweight 16" barrel which does not sound like it meets your criteria.
I would take one with a 16" barrel! I don't mind the idea of the 5.56 scout rifle.

Call Mike's Gun in Hartselle, AL @ 256-773-4200

These are set up for taking AR15 magazines and have threaded barrels. Flat Dark Earth stocks.

Back