• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Biden falls from his bicycle.

In fairness, he had those handicap straps on the pedals, but it looked to me as if he struggled to get loose and lost his balance and fell. Again. Even though he already had one foot on the ground.

There's some good "footage" of it online (pun intended). It's made world headlines so far.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2022/06/18/Watch-US-president-Biden-falls-from-bike

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...FALLS-bike-ride-near-Rehoboth-Beach-home.html

Maybe next time, they'll remember the training wheels.

biden bike.jpg

No, the man is simply senile and he forgot he was wearing toe clips.

In between putting down the right foot and putting down the left foot.

I've fallen the same way when learning use bicycle cleats when I was into mountain biking.

They brushed it off but at his age, I bet he's feeling it bad the next few days.

Makes me wonder if his handlers are looking for a way out. Why put a guy that can barely get around on a bike with toe cages?

They didn't even list the planes, helos and drones. Wazzup wit dat?

What they don’t list is probably pretty amazing. Each of the buildings and facilities. How much money did we as spend building airports and different structures?

And you know we paid crooked local contractor prices. Otherwise they would’ve sabotaged the jobs.

^ B-I-N-G-O

Caddmann, you just nailed something that no one else has even discussed.

It's not just about the millions of dollars in weaponry and vehicles and armored troop carriers and aircraft and stuff.

They didn't even list the planes, helos and drones. Wazzup wit dat?

There were just over 200 planes and helos left behind. Included were four C-130s and if I remember correctly 45 Blackhawk helos.

Regards

Edit - Here's a list of the aircraft left on the ground. Actual number was 208.

• 45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters
  • 50 MD530G Scout Attack Helicopters
  • ScanEagle Military Drones
  • 30 Military Version Cessnas
  • 4 C-130s
  • 29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft

Last edited:
Big earthquakes in Afghanistan yesterday. I saw one report that said 1400 people were injured and 1000+ killed.

Just wanted to point out, there are more dislikes about biden signing the "bipartisan gun violations" than likes. Also note how few people watched it on the youtube channel. Just sayin'

biden law signing dislikes.JPG

I also wanted to point out, this is probably the most hated president of all time. You can't go to a store, a train, an airport, a gas station, a restaraunt, hell, anywhere out in public without hearing people saying how terrible he is.

The only person happy about it, is Jimmy Carter. Even he was recently heard saying that biden sucks.

Back