• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

. . . Cadd, the bicycle seems to have replaced your board, at least for the time being. Kinda nice to switch gears once in a while. . .

I can get people to ride bicycles with me, but no one else will skate at my age. My neighbor who is only 50 and used to skate for the flyers, I can’t even convince him to skate with me.

But he has a bicycle.
Speaking of which I picked up a lovely Schwinn trailer hitch mounted bicycle rack today probably cost somebody close to $200.

A couple different people are moving out of our neighborhood and tossing out things.

I picked up an aluminum frame bicycle today minus the wheels. The frame appears to be solid and uncracked, but it is a BMX style and quite small.

I have most of the parts to turn it into a little stingray. Basically I need a rear wheel & a seat.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

We had a big windstorm and it brought down a lot of stuff from my trees, so I had a good time cleaning it up.

I bought is 32” bicycle wheel For one of my projects. Here’s how it looks against a 20 inch BMX wheel.

No I’m not gonna ride it like that. I just posted this for your amusement.

34E1D24F-5517-4BD6-94F1-D60B78D55AAE.jpeg

Anyhow that wheel, tire and tube came from Kent in New Jersey and it is $84 delivered 6day FedEx.

I recently paid almost that for a used aluminum wheel with tire and tube, so not such a bad deal.

Today I’m gonna put this wheel on the mongoose and see how it works with that 4 inch fat wheel.

If I decide to keep it I’ll have to scrape all that black paint off and make it shiny.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I was looking at that picture of Joe Biden laying on the ground next to his bicycle when I realized something.

He’s on a common Trek bicycle and they are almost all made overseas. Check out the levers and the head badge. This was a fake Trek for a fake President.

The President of the United States is riding a Chinese bicycle. Damn fool deserved to fall.

I didn’t know at first until I started looking at the gear closely, because it’s the same gear that was on my Chinese bicycle.

It’s full on summer mode and lovely here!
FC1DECD5-3600-452C-9FFE-C4F6F6291D6B.jpeg

It’s been getting very cool every night so the mornings are just beautiful until lunchtime. We’ve been getting up to the high 90s and low hundreds recently.

With the change in climate, we get more breezes from the ocean and less of the stifling heat that doesn’t let up at night. It can still get quite hot in the day but the nights here have been very cool after 9 or 10.

Today I went out and rode all four of our functioning bicycles. I wanted to get a good perspective on what I should work on next, because I knew that one of them would need some maintenance desperately. It turned out to be Judy’s Nishiki, as I expected. This has not had the bottom bearings greased a long time.
29E214A0-47DD-4A59-91F3-6D976C5A4963.jpeg
But that was the last bicycle that I rode and the first one was the Sting-gray. If the name is confusing, well I am gray but that’s not why I named it. It’s going to be steel gray after I scrape all the paint off, wire brush and clearcoat it.

09501B3B-4C06-433B-9647-A528323D9A66.jpeg

Next, I took out the mongoose, to test the new rear derailleur.

A71F3E44-D263-48A6-A3AC-62943F13BC50.jpeg

Third was the Manhattan Green “townie” bike.
60EAB1B0-42CC-4BD9-9D88-6AB7C634652B.jpeg

I took each bike for a half mile ride and evaluation, so 2 miles. Then I took out my favorite, which is the mongoose, and went for another 5 miles.
EE4C5388-A51C-4A47-8487-8E10C195163F.jpeg
7 miles altogether this AM, And I feel like my knees should hurt a lot more than they do but in fact everything feels pretty good.

A Trump aide testified that Trump struggled physically with his driver & security guards. They were not there for his security. They refused the President's orders. Who TF does the SS work for?

I mean the Secret Service. Not the Hitler SS. They would never do that shit to Hitler.

Maybe the secret service heard it from Fox News that the capital was being attacked by antifa and BLM, and were trying protect him, when all he had to say was yeah, let’s go, it’s cool, they’re with me trying to overthrow the government….

If that were true rodburner, that was the worst insurrection in the whole of human history.

Far as I could tell, the only people there with guns were shooting Ashli Babbit for trespassing.

Maybe the secret service heard it from Fox News that the capital was being attacked by antifa and BLM, and were trying protect him, when all he had to say was yeah, let’s go, it’s cool, they’re with me trying to overthrow the government….

Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-oath-Trump-did-NOT-grab-steering-wheel.html

Secret Services is reportedly prepared to push back against claims that President Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle and lunged at Secret Service when agents refused to take him to the Capitol.

Such allegations were made by Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, who said she had heard the tale second hand.

Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets.

The Secret Service promised in a public statement after the hearing to respond to the allegations.

'The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony.'

According to Gerald Nadler antifa is a myth, so that can't be, and BLM is a peaceful, above the board movement.

Good morning to all of you. 62 and clear this morning with no wind. Personally, I prefer just a tad warmer, perhaps 70, to start my day.

Ya'll have a great day.

Buddy, somehow you still live in a world where the election wasn’t rigged and stolen by wealthy corporate interests and political extremists.

You still seem to trust them an awful lot. It’s like you just want to ignore human nature when it comes to anyone except Donald Trump.

Mathematics proves that what took place was not a legal election.

Unfortunately, most of the people in America dropped out of math in algebra class and advanced concepts like statistical analysis are not available to them.

OK, I’m being f****g generous here. I know school teachers with advanced degrees who cannot do long division with a pencil.

4th grade math! The average person today can’t understand it.

BUT, that’s not to say that 2020 was any less or more illegal that any of our other elections.

Most if them are routinely compromised. By money. Soul stealing money. Billions in illegal cash.

Meanwhile half of America is willing to sell out for a few welfare checks and some income tax rebates, doled out by people who see you as numbers. Not even animals because people have a sympathy for animals.

People who can do the math are treating people who can’t do math like animals.

They should rename it from the Democrat party to the Predator party.

With Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff leading the charge.

Back