• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-oath-Trump-did-NOT-grab-steering-wheel.html

Secret Services is reportedly prepared to push back against claims that President Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle . . . '

The Secret Service cannot possibly let it be known that they refused the direct orders of the commander-in-chief!

They’re sworn to die for him at his command!

Army Navy Coast Guard Air Force treasury space force, the whole bit belongs to the presidential authority.
We will never know perhaps what happened in that car, but in the end it’s really inconsequential.

The Democrats are running around picking at nits and fleas, while they ignore and hide the huge bloodsucking leeches.

Maybe the secret service heard it from Fox News that the capital was being attacked by antifa and BLM, and were trying protect him, when all he had to say was yeah, let’s go, it’s cool, they’re with me trying to overthrow the government….

Firstly, the heavily made-up hoe on TV has never been in a limo at least not in a seated position. Expect her sex tape to drop soon... ;)

When I hear "Trump tried to grab the steering wheel!" I think: "How the fornication does he even have access to the steering wheel of the Beast?" If you watch ANY presidential exit of the car, the driver NEVER leaves the wheel NOR opens his/her door--they remain in place ready to get the hell out of Dodge should things get sketchy and they need a quick departure. Stuff the Pres. in there and "GO!GO!GO!".

Maybe you are implying that the SS was trying to protect Trumpy first and foremost, and the LAST thing they are going to do is allow him to visit an unsecured location which the 1/6 Capitol protest was. Not many people can say "no" to the president--the SS is one of the few...

Firstly, the heavily made-up hoe on TV has never been in a limo at least not in a seated position. Expect her sex tape to drop soon... ;)

When I hear "Trump tried to grab the steering wheel!" I think: "How the fornication does he even have access to the steering wheel of the Beast?" If you watch ANY presidential exit of the car, the driver NEVER leaves the wheel NOR opens his/her door--they remain in place ready to get the hell out of Dodge should things get sketchy and they need a quick departure. Stuff the Pres. in there and "GO!GO!GO!".

Maybe you are implying that the SS was trying to protect Trumpy first and foremost, and the LAST thing they are going to do is allow him to visit an unsecured location which the 1/6 Capitol protest was. Not many people can say "no" to the president--the SS is one of the few...
Exactly

...somehow you still live in a world where the election wasn’t rigged and stolen by wealthy corporate interests and political extremists.

I believe that the first "stolen" election was intended to be for Hildebeast, and after their failure of Trumpy winning, forces were put into play to make sure they would "win" the next one. When they realized Trumpy was well-ahead by midnight, ballots were destroyed in key Dumpocrap locations to assure Bidet "won" on paper. The fix was in long before the fix was in. Evidence was destroyed to assure a Bidet win. You can't prove a crime if there is no evidence... All you hear from slimedia is "there is no proof the election was illegitimate". Yeah, no shit--the proof was destroyed... :mad: My hope is that anyone involved in the fix end up with a 12ga glamor shot of their face... ;)

Good morning guys.

Another hot and humid day here in the south. Been in the mid 90's with a gazillion percent humidity the last few weeks. My grass looks like it was cultivated and transplanted from death valley. But, that's OK. It's just less than I have to mow it.

Well they keep telling us that the drought is going to be insurmountable but so far they haven’t turned off the water.
F542AE7F-FC2D-4E8C-92A8-8CD9A7AE1DD5.jpeg
Our tiny lawn is looking beautiful, front and back and we’re keeping the seven trees healthy. For now.

I don’t know if this will go on forever. Pray for rain guys.

The desert is gonna die. Lake Meade is drying up, Lake Powell is drying up, The great Salt Lake is drying up. I feel like we may be next

I have been keeping up with some of the videos about lake Mead and powell. It's not looking good right now.

At lake Meade, they said last week they expected that if nothing changes, the final (of 3) water intakes will no longer be functioning and will be above the water level.

That means that the water supply will stop for many millions of homes.

. . . . Not many people can say "no" to the president--the SS is one of the few...
I think they’re going to have a very difficult time admitting that they ever disobey the presidential orders. I’m not saying that they did or didn’t.

I think the whole thing is a tiny incident that somebody blew up into a big one.

If Donald Trump dived through the window of the presidential limousine, over the top of the jumpseats, and into the front seat, and managed to grab the steering wheel, he must be one hell of an athlete at his age and weighing 250 pounds.

I can certainly imagine him yelling, “turn this f****g car around right now!”

But in the end he is a reasonable man, despite what everyone wants you to believe. They want you to think that he’s the, “You’re fired!” Donald Trump.
in fact, no one can be that successful in business unless he is willing to reason with other people on a rational level every day at every point of the business.

If he could not do that, why would anyone contract to work on his projects? Is he so incredibly generous that people will work for him for the enormous payday, even though he’s a terrible guy?

He didn’t become a billionaire by giving it away. Maybe he didn’t have to work as hard every day as some ship-fitter, but the man worked for his money.

As president he was on the job every day. Joe Biden is on the couch having a snooze.

I hate to say this but anybody here that can’t see what’s really going on is functionally brain dead, or purposely obtuse.

It’s a scam…..it’s a fix…it’s rigged…. They slipped him the mickey!…they’re “giving him the business!”

It’s like idiots out there have never seen a gangster movie!

Good morning all of yous from Oklahoma. It's hot and I love it. Listening to the news one would think it has never been to 100 here, LOL. Imagine what it must have been like before no air conditioning. It was hot, that's what it was . Those folks back then were tough as shoe leather and proud of it. Anyways, you all have a great day and be safe.

My grandmother HATED central heat and air.

She had one in the mid 90's in the house she lived in.

Wouldn't use it.

Seriously.

Said made her sick.

Good morning all of yous from Oklahoma. It's hot and I love it. Listening to the news one would think it has never been to 100 here, LOL. Imagine what it must have been like before no air conditioning. It was hot, that's what it was . Those folks back then were tough as shoe leather and proud of it. Anyways, you all have a great day and be safe.

Growing up on the ranch in Texas our house had no airconditioning but the ceilings were 10 foot tall and each room had a ceiling fan. Windows were opened at night and in the moring but closed in the heat of the afternoon. We all survived. The county grade school I attended had no A/C but each classroom had a single 36 inch fan on a stand. Kids never stayed in the house. In fact, to be required to stay in the house was deemed punishment. Until the early 50s we didn't even have electricity. Got electricity under the REA program that connected the power grid to us country folks.

Simplier times, but good times!

Regards

Good mid afternoon to all of you. Another day of triple digits. I do wish we would get a little rain some of these nights. We are dry as a bone in the desert.

Ya'll have a great day and drink plenty of water.

Ironically, it has T stormed the last 3 evenings in a row here.

But I'm not complaining. We've been way behind the normal rainfall this whole summer.

Good morning to all of yous. We get a reprieve today, only 95. Only one of the next 4 days will be 100, then the long range forecast has 10 days in a row of triple digits with a couple of 105s and a couple of 104s being the highest. Basically no rain to be had in sight. Oh well, it is what it is.

I much prefer this weather to the winters in Nebraska and Ohio I endured for so many years, and I don't have to shovel the heat.

Anyways, stay cool and have a great day.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.
I got up at 4:30 and started in, clearing the garage. By 8 am it was rearranged, and I had ridden 5 miles on the bicycle.
I got the bike jacked up, I took off the windshield, seats, brackets, bags, mufflers and pipes, air cleaners, and the brake-side board/pedal/cylinder/switch/bracket assembly, other chrome...

Two guys are washing and polishing everything right now.
jose.jpeg

So I was having a good morning until I saw this:
beather.jpg

I see she survived, but that monster smacked her in the head with a wrench, and almost sent her to the morgue.
She'll never be the same.
Head damage is cumulative.

Oh yeah....
I have to drain the oil, open the clutch, disassemble it, and loosen it up. It is set up way too tight. Not sure whether I will swap the spring or plates or both yet. Maybe just the spring and shave some plates. It's not just tight, but silly tight. Un-ridable.

Then tomorrow it all goes back together. I hope this works ok. I don't want to do it again, but I might be.

Last edited:
I got up at 4:30 and started in, clearing the garage. By 8 am it was rearranged, and I had ridden 5 miles on the bicycle.
I got the bike jacked up, I took off the windshield, seats, brackets, bags, mufflers and pipes, air cleaners, and the brake-side board/pedal/cylinder/switch/bracket assembly, other chrome...

Two guys are washing and polishing everything right now.
View attachment 27544

So I was having a good morning until I saw this:
View attachment 27545

I see she survived, but that monster smacked her in the head with a wrench, and almost sent her to the morgue.
She'll never be the same.
Head damage is cumulative.

Oh yeah....
I have to drain the oil, open the clutch, disassemble it, and loosen it up. It is set up way too tight. Not sure whether I will swap the spring or plates or both yet. Maybe just the spring and shave some plates. It's not just tight, but silly tight. Un-ridable.

Then tomorrow it all goes back together. I hope this works ok. I don't want to do it again, but I might be.

It will be a welcome sight to see the Nomad rolling along again. Seems like forever.

Good morning to all. For the 2nd day in a row we should stay shy of 100. Lol. It won't last long.

We are heading home this afternoon. We are having a new a/c unit installed tomorrow. This one is for the upstairs, the lower is working fine, knock on wood, but both units were installed at the same time.

Anyways, ya'll have a great Sunday.

It will be a welcome sight to see the Nomad rolling along again. Seems like forever.

In 2021 I didn’t even put the sticker on it and I never even started it once. It would be nice.

But I am not confident of what’s going on with this clutch because it seems like it’s got plenty of clearance. It shouldn’t drag.

When I fan it open I get a 1/16” gap.

BUT, I put 20w-50 oil in it last time and I think that was part of the problem.

Also I changed the clutch fluid, and it is possible I didn’t have all the air out of it. If there was an air bubble in the clutch line it could’ve caused the malfunction.

Anyhow it’s still apart and I’m sitting here polishing the gasket surface on the side cover trying to decide what to do next.
image.jpg

Attachments

• 1B631CFC-1DF0-4644-A080-DAD1009858CA.jpeg
    1B631CFC-1DF0-4644-A080-DAD1009858CA.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 3

I am prevaricating. Delaying the inevitable. Hiding from what is before me.

I gotta put in those 18 little bolts and torque them all down to close up the side cover, and before I do that I gotta finish cleaning up the gasket. There’s just a half a dozen frame bolts, 8 for the exhaust pipes. Four bolts for the bags & one for the side cover. One for the air filter. It’s almost done!

Which is easy to say, when in fact all I have done is inspection, and I have flushed the plates with solvent. I didn’t disassemble the clutch and I didn’t change a darn thing otherwise.

I believe once they run in some light hot oil my clutch plates will be normal again.

But I forgot to buy an oil filter, so I cannot replace it until I do that filter.

Back