• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Defender Tactical, New From DFW!

DefenderTacticalTX

Sponsor
Sponsor
Premier Member
Howdy Mossberg Owners! We are Defender Tactical, a new and family-operated business local to the DFW area. We are excited to join the Mossberg Owners community and interact with fellow enthusiasts. We design and manufacture unique and innovative accessories and improvements for home-defense shotguns, specializing in short-barreled firearms like the Mossberg 590 Shockwave and the Remington TAC-14.

Among our most revolutionary of products is our Universal Cartridge Adapter for the Mossberg 500/590/Mav 88. It allows the simultaneous cycling of 1-3/4 minishells up to 3” magnum in the same magazine, effectively upgrading these legacy models to 590S capability. No more changing adapter to shoot the length of shell you want or paying the premium for the 590S. We have a lot of footage and testing on our YouTube page that I will link at the bottom if you’d like to see for yourself!

We currently are running a sale (Ending 9/18 Midnight) and have almost everything marked down at least 10%, and Mossberg Owners members can use code "MOSS10" to get an additional 10% off your purchase. Check out our initial product line and let us know of any future product recommendations. We're looking forward to connecting, discussing, and building rapport with our customers and fellow firearm enthusiasts. Thanks for reading y’all and let us know if you have any questions!
cart-adapter-mag-follower-png.340311

12 Ga. Mossberg Pump Universal Cartridge Adapter and Follower

dual-fde-on-gun-close-copy-png.340313

12 Ga. Mossberg 590 Rail System (2 or 3 Rail, 4 Cerakote Colors)

test-forend-3418-png.340310

12 Ga. Mossberg Shockwave Forend (3 Colors)

image_2022_07_14T22_03_39_285Z_1_720x.png

Rear Grip Enhancement Kit For Bird's Head Grip

Welcome to the forum. I purchased one of the universal cartridge adapter kits on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week and it arrived today. Super fast shipping from DFW to upstate NY. Will install this weekend. I didn’t have the discount code in time for my purchase but maybe next time. Please keep us informed of new products and special offers.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I purchased one of the universal cartridge adapter kits on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week and it arrived today. Super fast shipping from DFW to upstate NY. Will install this weekend. I didn’t have the discount code in time for my purchase but maybe next time. Please keep us informed of new products and special offers.
Thanks for your business! Looking forward to hearing how it works out for you.

Back