• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

A NewB from Missouri

Hello from the west side of Missouri. Been a hunter all my life and enjoy the outdoor life. I guess I better, or else I wouldn't make for a good hunter. Owned my Mossberg ATR100 for about 5yrs now and it's brought home some good venison, so I think I'll keep it, even though it didn't cost over $700 for what lots of folks say, is a good gun. LOL. Anyway, good to be here and hope to contribute many good things and help others.

Welcome!
Glad to have you aboard!

I'm new also but this forum is really nice with many knowledgeabel folks.

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of good and knowledgeable people here. Look forward to pictures of your hunting experiences!

Welcome to the group and happy thanksgiving!! I grew up near Missouri in a little town called Mountain Home, Arkansas :) glad to have someone from the Ozarks here! :)

Welcome TriumphMan!!!

I shoot 100 ATRs too. Great guns! I don't care what all the gun snobs say, I would take my 100 ATR .270 over any Remmy I've ever shot.

BTW, my step dad had a 650 Trophy Triumph back in the early 70s that was the most wicked dirt bike around.

Welcome again and happy thanksgiving,

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to stop into the various sub-forums and post up some pics of your 100 ATR and any other firearms you own. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum TriumphMan !!

Let's see some pics of that Mossy ATR100... ;)

Hi and hello! I know little about the Mossberg rifles, but there are a few rifle owners on here!

Glad to have you here!

Back