• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi...

SHOOTER13 said:
Vanilla flavored turpentine... :lol:

Never tried Bookers...is 128 the proof !? Surely not the age...

As Lazyeye said, yep... It's the 'special' stuff that only gets drunk (drank?) on big occasions.. mainly because at $60 per 750ml, it's a little pricey...

Now my regular stuff, $20 for 1.5L Mellow Corn 100 proof... ROFL... :shock: :eek:

I do like my Bushmills and Jameson... Tullamore Dew is mighty fine as well...

SHOOTER13 said:
Never tried Bookers...is 128 the proof !? Surely not the age...

It's actually very good. My wife bought me some last year for my birthday and I loved it....

Vanilla turpentine.... :lol:

got an 100ATR/.308 a couple years back as a back-up rifle. It's been such a pleasant surprise that I shoot it far more than the rifle it was backing up. I also own a 464 as my deer rifle here in my north woods, and a 590 for the zombie apocalypse. I joined the forum to share experiences and gain knowledge.

Clearly Mossberg is releasing some exciting products these days...so I expect a lively forum.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
^ It's Booker's small batch, and yup that's the proof. It's a six to eight year old single-barrel brew that ranges from 121-128 proof.

Sounds good...I'll be lookin' for it !!...thanks guys !
beerchug.gif

From one Mike to another, Welcome Aboard

Back