• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Good afternoon all. I'm wondering if I can purchase stocks separately from Mossberg for my 100 ATR platform. In particular a digital camo or olive green stock. Thanks!

Will

Re: 100 ATR stocks available separately?

If you call Mossberg directly you should be able to purchase a stock for your 100 ATR.

Hey Dan,
Do you know if there are any other sources for the ATR stocks? I have done a good amount of searching and wasn't able to locate.

Thanks,
David

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of aftermarket support for the Mossberg 100 ATR at the moment. ATI is one of our sponsors so maybe if we bug them enough we can get them to produce one.

If you're looking for a wood stock, try http://www.altamontco.com/ they don't list them specifically but take a look at their "past work" section it's clear that they make the wood stocks for the 4x4, so it's a safe bet they make them for the 100ATR as well....

Good Luck and let everyone know how you make out.

Smitty

I have been looking for a thumbhole stock for my 308. The only site I have found that states they carry them is Boydegunstocks.com.( Just a lil leary) Anyone heard of this site. Thanks

For the past two years I've repeatedly worked the whole chain to replace my black polymer stock. Mossberg tells me they'd replace it with a camo stock for $40, but will not provide an wood stock replacement option. Altamont told me they still don't have any excess stocks for sale and didn't know when they will (they say excess because they supply Mossberg directly, then sell overstock). I still haven't found an available wood stock (I'm presuming Ebay will have one someday). It's too the point where I'm actually liking the weight of the polymer stock (esp. after being out in the woods for a week)... and now I'm giving the idea of moving to a heavier stock a second thought.

Boyds Gunstocks are really nice and they are a great company. I have ordered stocks from them for other guns I own and have been very pleased. Their customer service is top notch to boot.

I am thinking about buying one for my ATR after the holidays when I have a little more money to play with.

Boyd's Aftermarket Stock

Just wanted to post up and let everyone know that Boyds is making aftermarket stocks for the 100ATR and Boyds make nice stocks that are fairly priced.

I will be getting one for mine after the holidays. Feel free to check them out. You will likely need to call Mossberg and tell them you need the parts for a wood stock conversion on the ATR 100 though. They will need to send you a trigger guard and bolts and *I believe* the Boyds stock comes with the action bolts needed as they are longer.

Re: Boyd's Aftermarket Stock

Thanks for the heads-up.

Be sure to post up some pics once you get yours and let us know how it turns out...

I just put a Boyds Ft thumbhole syock on mine. Going to sell the black composit stock...

308hunter said:
I have been looking for a thumbhole stock for my 308. The only site I have found that states they carry them is Boydegunstocks.com.( Just a lil leary) Anyone heard of this site. Thanks

Yeah they are Awesome. Just put my thumbhole stock on today. Perfect fit right out of the box!!!!

You gotta post up some pics of the new stock. I'd love to see it...

I have a Boyd's stock on the way as well. The tracking # says it should be arriving Wednesday. I purchased the Ross Featherweight Thumbhole stock in pepper. Luckily, since my ATR came with a wood stock, its just a swap replacement. No trigger guards or screws to order. I'll post pics as soon as I get it put together.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum ripnbst !!

Back