• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you!

Take some time to browse through the site and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

Headhunter said:
Hi

I am across the pond from most of you, living in Devon in the United Kingdom. I am a member of the UKPSA and own a Mossberg 590 and a Mossberg 500. Searching around the net for background information on google took me to a You Tube video that was from http://www.mossbergowners.com, so I typed that in as a link to see where it would lead, and it brought me here. You have a nice looking site, and I am looking forward to trawling through the different threads!

Ooooh! What video? We have a bunch on here, was it one of mine!? :D

New 930 on the way I narrowed searches until I found the forum. I like finding the peeps in the know and learning the 'boots on the ground' story ASAP.

I found this site/forum while searching for information on Mossberg rifles. I have taken an interest in rim fires lately and I find forums a valuable source. I have a couple of .22’s but no Mossberg’s. I know I like my 500 shot gun and figure the .22’s must also be of good quality.

Mostly looking to find inexpensive pawn shop/second hand guns and refinish them. I like woodwork, furniture refinishing, and tinkering so it only seems natural. I am sure I will run in to problems and hope to learn from others.

I look forward to being a part of the forum and trading information or some cases help.

I was looking up M590A1 parts; stocks , comped barrels, ect. I found some videos with Rossignol on youtube, I liked them. I searched for more videos by him, and found this site. I lurked awhile, then decided to join, I am glad I did.

Ha! WooHoo! Ima movie star! Its actually all Allison! If she didnt help, there wouldnt be any video at all!

Thanks LES for the honorable mention, and thank you SaltMarsh for checkin out my channel! I'm glad you stuck with us! ;)

Rossignol said:
Ha! WooHoo! Ima movie star! Its actually all Allison! If she didnt help, there wouldnt be any video at all!

Thanks LES for the honorable mention, and thank you SaltMarsh for checkin out my channel! I'm glad you stuck with us! ;)

Film Star, Producer, and Director !!... ;)

Thanks Shooter! You guys are entirely too kind!

When Dr. D sees it, if he approves we'll make the new on public!

Well I'm like many others here that found their way to MO, GIS and Youtube. After purchasing a 930 spx and watching all the videos about the 930 some of it informative and some funny. I knew there had to be a forum of sort for more information. So far you guys rock!! and I like what I'm seeing and reading about mossberg shotguns and their owners. :D :D :D

Glad you all found us!

After finding us via searches for Mossbergs, I hope you find we're about much more!

Back