• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Noob from St. Louis

mingaa

Raconteur
New to the forum, that is. Just traded my 500 for a new 930 24".

Have a wonderful early family Browning Auto 5 as well as an assortment of other fun units.

Avatar is a photo of mine. Tag is a quote from one of my favorite thinkers.

Glad to find this resource and have already learned a good bit.

KH

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to stop into the various sub-forums and post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Hi, is that 24" the turkey model with VR and threaded barrel?

Thats the model I wanna get here real soon I hope!!!

Good to have you on MO!

Howdy mingaa, and welcome to the club!

Wow - thanks for the warm reception and the animated one too - that may be a first for me!

Details on the Mossberg model:
Mossberg 12 Ga/24" Vent Rib Ported Barrel w/XXFull Choke & Synth
Model: 85235 (the Mossberg site has it as a 28" barrel, it's ordered as a 24" and all web sellers list it as such as well)

Barrel Length 24"
Capacity 4 + 1
Chamber 3"
Length 44.5"
Weight 7.5 lbs
Drop 1 1/4" @ Comb & 2" @ Heel
Stock Synthetic
Finish Blue
Fiber Optic Front Bead Sight
Drilled and tapped receiver <a+ for me - thinking red dot 1X and higher capacity mag tube.

Paid $460 out the door (Monday arrival) - until then I'll entertain myself with my new Glock sights that SHOULD be here tomorrow and the Sig P250C that I'm still getting used to.

Yes! That is the exact model I want!

I too saw that OFM lists it with a 28" barrel... noobs.

Mike D - My wife is a wolverine - I'm originally from Ohio but been in st. Louis for 11 years still loving it!

gman079 said:
Welcome from AK :!: :!: :)
Just drove through on a FL road trip in 11/11 - planning a visit to Crystal Bridges in 2012. Have some good friends in or from AK. “Woo Pig Sooie” :twisted:

Back