• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Ct

Gutkowski

Copper BB
Hello everyone ,
New member from the Hartford Ct area , I have been collecting and restoring weapons since the late 90's a former FFL holder " I did not renew it for the fact I was buying too much and it was too easy to click buy and have it shipped to my house lol ". I am here because of a friend Ripjack recommendation to stop on buy and check out the forums so here I am :lol:
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you guys ,

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy Gutkowski, thanx for checkin in! Let me know if you have questions about anything here, and don't forget to call me when you get that plywood so I can cut it up for ya......

Welcome from MI!!

An FFL, how sweet would that be!!!

Welcome to MO RipJacks friend! :D

Back