• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New addiction....I need Help!

AC45ACP

.270 WIN
Well I traded a extra 1911 that was sitting in the back of the safe unfired since 2005.
This is what I have coming Monday.........

Now, I Have to problems I need help with.

#1. Picking a camo pattern...I'm thinking I should make it match my SBR in Urban Flecktarn.. What do you do guy's think I should do! If you find a killer camo pattern email or post your Ideas here..

#2. "If I spend another Dime on addiction, my Wife will KILL me!" So I just got a FN SLP 18" and I think I need to Sell it or trade it for a SPX and cash to finish the Build on This..

It's a NIB DSA SA58 FAL 16" Carbine PARA Rifle, .308 Cal.
I Plan on adding the DSA extended Scope Mount and Quad rail and ergo grip..and a Aimpoint M4 or M3

If any of you guy want a SLP I'm post in the market Place

cimg1932yf.jpg

Well dang... I'd like an FN SLP, but no way I can buy right now! :lol:

Thats a pretty sweet lookin rifle though!

I'm at work...but I have some cool pix of camo on my computer. When I get home I'll post a few up.

hmmm, I think I'm going to have to feed my own addiction... and buy more gun to try some of those out on!

That FN looks awesome, I wish they weren't prohibited to own in Canada :evil:
Thoseand HK91/G3, and AK varients. :shock:

All top notch bad arse .308 battle rifles.

.... JEALOUS!

Here's some cadpat shots

I think it would be fairly difficult to paint a digital camo pattern...

Attachments

• cadpat.jpg
    cadpat.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 754
  • cadpat2.jpg
    cadpat2.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 754
  • cadpat3.jpg
    cadpat3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 754
Man I do like that, But It's giving me a Headache just thinking about doing that!!
Digital is a MAJOR PAIN!!

not really...if your patience level is good you can do this...

b8IXxl.jpg

damnnnnnn

fantastic looking firearms!

Nice AR, I haven't seen loads of people using the HK sights, I dig em! Do they co-witness? If so what manufacturer?

Rossignol said:
The MK14 is my fave!!!

My favoite camo right now is ATACS!

ATACS.jpg

I Love that pattern also, but I think the only way to do that one is to Dip it.... I don't think I could do it Buy
hand..

yeah, I kinda thought the same thing... I dont have a clue how one would paint this. It looks like overlapping splotches of color with fine digital edges. Kinda weird.

The colors though are great! And with some of your own patterns I think it would still work well, even something like that USP you did!

It kinda looks like a sponge pattern...I can't sponge Duracoat, it work work..

I'm Just finished a Galil last night I'm post some pics.. It came out cool it's FDE and Black..

Cant wait to see it!

The colors in the atacs is what I would want on mine, not the atacs pattern, but the color; black with a couple different tans like desert and fde!

Back