• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post your photos of fun stuff to shoot

Let's see some of the more unconventional targets you guys have shot. Here's mine:

Old hard drive - came from an old work computer. The boss wanted me to make sure the drive would not be unusable. (damage caused by 3 12ga. slugs & 2 9mm FMJ bullets):

PB050479.jpg

PB050480.jpg

PB050481.jpg

Pumpkin left over from Halloween:

155.jpg

Ooooh! Good thread! I'm gonna have to get more pics now, like of the old cell phones n stuff!

Buckets and cans are kinda conventional, but still fun to see how a slug, or even birdshot, tears through one!

Dannnggg I lost the pics of the old Palm Pilot me and a friend lit up with a .22 :/ Once this stupid 6 feet of snow melts I'll be able to get some nice ones. :(

T-1 hardend steel 5/8" thick at 100 yards with 5.56 M855 62 grain, couple 55 grain and one real hot 300 Win Mag
IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

AR500 steel at 50 yards shot with a bunch of 5.56 fmj and two 62 grain m855. Put a razor tip on the impact mark of the m855 and as you can see the Ar500 is super tough
IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

I HATE CONCRETE DEER! :?

carnage.jpg

carnage2.jpg

Shot this one with a muzzleloader using a 460gr Bull Shop conical and 80grs of Swiss 3F. Shot another with my Browning BPS 12ga slug gun using Reminton Buckhammers. It was alot of fun :D :cool: .

mike said:
I HATE CONCRETE DEER! :?

carnage.jpg

carnage2.jpg

Shot this one with a muzzleloader using a 460gr Bull Shop conical and 80grs of Swiss 3F. Shot another with my Browning BPS 12ga slug gun using Reminton Buckhammers. It was alot of fun :D :cool: .

I hope you had a tag to shoot this concrete bambi :lol: .

Old door from my Cavalier. I need a picture from the back side of it. One mangled piece of metal!
It's full of 5.56, .40S&W, OO Buck, 9mm, and .45ACP

Back