• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

Thank you. This was not possible for me with the G34 ootb. I tried before beginning the project, which, by the way, took several months and was great fun. Lots of research, ordering parts, installing parts, testing, sending parts back, ordering new parts....you get the idea. I must say that I enjoyed the project almost as much as I enjoy this first-rate target pistol now. In terms of cost, I am well under half what a comparably-shooting custom pistol would have been. And to me, at least, it now has some "wow" factor.

I know what you mean brother. My pistols are moslty all stock, but I love pullin apart and modifying my long-guns as much as I like shootn em.

Well just got this the other day G19
I plan on using it for my pistol class

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

Sick glocks guys def see either a 19 or 23 in my future or i may try out a 31 cause i want to try the Sig 357

I've been wantn to try a .357 Sig too and have been eyeballin the G33 for a while now. They call it the "Pocket Rocket!" If I happen to find one locally it will be mine.

I've got my Pistol class done and getting the legal part of it done now which will take about 4 months!!

I have a Glock 17 picked out as my first carry/target shooter. The oldest employee at my favorite shop, 66 year old Tom, former Marine took me by the hand and gave me a good lesson on a good first pistol and how it should feel and where it should sit on your palm and the amount of fingers you can get on the grip. The 17 fit like a glove so I believe it will be my first.

I like the full size Glocks. I LOVE the compacts!

I'm a FIRM believer in fitting a pistol to the shooter though and my G19/G23 fit me perfect. Still need to add a G17 to the roster. My goal is to eventually own every one of the Gen 3 models.

Sweet!

The G19 was my first handgun and is still my favorite shooter. It's one of the most comfortable feeling pistols I've ever picked up and makes me look like a genius at the range.

I think my new G26 may give it a run for the money though. I just added the Pearce Grip +2 extensions and it's got an even better feel now.

My OD Glock 23 with a G22 magazine for HD. Use the 13 rounders for concealed carry. Keep it loaded with Federal 180gr HST JHP's.

013.jpg

Had to put some tritium sights on her.

020.jpg

SWEET!

I love my G21. One of the smoothest, softest shoot'n .45s I've ever had the pleasure of put'n my hands on...

Yeah just got it a couple ago, cant wait to put some ammo thru it. Just wondering did you have to break your in, if so what was the procedure.

I always field strip, clean, and lightly oil all my firearms before I take them out for their first range trip. All my Glocks have been good to go straight outta the box and they eat anything I feed them. Still, I stick to a 500 flawless round minimum before I consider putting it into my carry rotation.

Back