• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

KRISS Vector

That looks like a blast to shoot...makes me want one bad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hell yeah! It takes standard Glock 21 mags too. Their G30 max extensions bump the cap to 30 rds of .45acp. I gotta have one...

It's available in an SBR model as well for anybody that doesn't mind goin through the Class III approval process and payin the tax stamp. 5.5" barrel vs 16.5" sounds pretty good to me.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
It's available in an SBR model as well for anybody that doesn't mind goin through the Class III approval process and payin the tax stamp. 5.5" barrel vs 16.5" sounds pretty good to me.

Interesting idea, although if I were to go the SBR route, I'd rather use a rifle-caliber carbine (5.56 or 6.8) myself.

Yah - I think the short guns with the extended barrels so they are not classified as SBRs (PS90, Thompson etc.) look stupid with all that extra barrel length. My dream gun is a full-auto Thompson with the normal 10.5" barrel. The semi-auto one that Auto Ordnance markets looks ridiculous with the 16.5" barrel IMO.

I shrouded the barrel on my Ps90 and added a quad-rail forend to cover up the extra length...

Here are some good views of the Super V SBR/SO...

It's much more appealing to me in the 5.5" barrel SBR.

It's available with or without a threaded barrel and there's also a stock "TacPac" upgrade available for about $900 more...

Includes all Basic items plus items either specially designed only for the KRISS Super V Vector firearms or tested and approved by KRISS-TDI:

• CUSTOM SINGLE POINT TACTICAL SLING*

• INTEGRATED MILSPEC BI-POD GRIP POD SYSTEMTM**

• SUREFIRE® E1B 80 LUMEN TACTICAL LIGHT WITH
MOMENTARY SWITCH***

• L-3 EOTECH HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT
SYSTEM MODEL 512.A65/1. Co-witnesses with KRISS BUIS

(above info borrowed from the KRISS webstore)

They are so sick i almost had a chance to shoot on in CT my friends best friend has his class 3 license and he had one on loan from his friend from Vegas.

Came with a 13 round Glock 21 mag.

Been using the KRISS 30 round mag extension with my G21 for a few years and installed another on the mag this came with...

Added a short foregrip as well. Here it is with the 30 round mag...

This thing is a whole lot of sexy...

The photo above shows the left side forward charging handle, the bolt catch, and mag release...

Back