• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

Good deal Doc!

Brand New - Just got it today!
Still has that "New Box" smell !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330484454.999147.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330484454.999147.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 423

Ooooooh, I love that smell!

Great lookin 590 Sir.

Lots of nice field artillery posted here. The zombies don't have the slightest chance. :mrgreen:

I finally finished up doing the mods I wanted to my M590A1. This is exactly the way I want it.

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

Add ons:

- Limbsaver Precision Fit Recoil Pad (from Wal-Mart, on-line)
- Outdoor Connection Magazine Tube Cap For Mossberg 590/835 (from Optics Planet, on-line)
- Allen Company Quick Adjusting 1 1/4-Inch Web Rifle Sling with Sling Swivels (Amazon.com)
- Butt Cuff Ammo Holder from Bass Pro (from Bass Pro Shop)

I have it loaded up with a mixture of Winchester Winlite 00 buck, and Federal #4 buck.

Here is my 590 model 50663. Its still a project in the works but currently is equipped with an ATI Halo heatsheild, CAA tactical forend, oversized tactical safety( purchased from harris tactical but unsure of the manufacturer) a Magpul AFG2 grip and an Ontario M9 bayonet. I also have the mesa tactical collapsable buttstock w/ hydrolic recoil reducer and CAA PRFCS+ACP cheekrest ordered but both are on backorder ATM. Should have them within the next 2 weeks.

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

CrackerKen, Looks great and I especially like that magazine tube cap and swivel! Nicely done!

StarsNBars, all I got are red x's...

Thats weird, the pics show up fine on my end. Not sure what happened...

Thats got my attention! :D Looks sweet!!! Who makes the heatshield?

Looks like the new ATI heat shield, I could be wrong though. If it is, how do you like the pic rail at the front, or did you not end up using it?
Standard
475-2749.jpg

Deluxe w/ GRS
476-2751.jpg

took a defensive tactical shotgun class this last weekend by civilian arms training and the new forend that i put on the mariner popped off in the middle of the class. I traced the malfunction back to the forend nut being the shortened version. honestly i didn't like the feel all that much. time for the ergo3 forend and the magpul afg. aside from the malfunction i had a great time and learned a lot about my mariner. I would recommend this class to all shot gun lovers out there.

Back