• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Day off so I took a couple hours to cut some firewood <PIC>

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
Got the ol' Husqvarna out, put on the chainsaw chaps and gloves and got some woodcutting out of the way before warm temps slow me down. Thought you might like seeing a photo of what I accomplished in a couple hours....

woodpile_tree.jpg

:mrgreen:

Re: Day off so I took a couple hours to cut some firewood <P

One of my favorite joys in life is going out and cutting wood. (using axe or chainsaw) I most enjoy chopping wood with a good old fashion axe. On a good sunny day, I can spend all day with my axe chopping wood. Another joy is the smell of fresh cut wood. Simple joys are the best. :)
You have an artist's eye.

HOLY CRAP MAN!

Nice work!!!

Ok.... OK..............

It was a kung-fu joke I thought everybody would totally "get" that it was B.S..

I couldn't (wouldn't) do that in a million 'effin years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought I'd dredge up an old interwebz photo and have a little fun with it!

Lol, no offence because you know I think the world of ya but I have cut enough wood for 30 Oregon winters and I knew there was no way in hell you did that.....and if it turned out you did that would have been the last straw to proclaim you my god.

J.L. come here, I got a forest full of wood cutting for you....I love people who think its fun lol

nitesite said:
Ok.... OK..............

I couldn't (wouldn't) do that in a million 'effin years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought I'd dredge up an old interwebz photo and have a little fun with it!

When I saw the pic I thought it was a joke, then you mentioned Husqvarna and I thought, yeah, that's doable. LOL

Holy Crap dude!!! Thats awesome! And someone had way WAY TOO MUCH TIME on their hands!

nitesite said:
Ok.... OK..............

I've done my share of chopping wood and I knew something was up with "couple hours" and the stack in the pic but hey you could be built like babe and had your big blue ox helping ya!!!! :lol:

Lol someone had too much time on their hands.

Cool Pic!
I may steal it to post on FB
Claiming that I did it :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cool:

My first response was WOW! Glad to see I'm not getting wimpy in my old age, lol!
And yep, that photo was taken by someone with an artistic eye.

HTC Vision Custom

Back