• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hickok45 and the 590A1

I love how he's so casual about it. "I ain't shot at that gong today so let's see if I can hit it". Then he puts up a 6" group at like 100yds with iron sights...

Friggin awesome!

I have a hard time with rifled slugs and 6" groups @ 50 yards! Yeah, hes pretty danged amazing!

Rossignol said:
I have a hard time with rifled slugs and 6" groups @ 50 yards! Yeah, hes pretty danged amazing!

You're not kidding!! Amazing shot with whatever he picks up. As he says in the beginning, the gun has no sights, just a bead!!!!!! Imagine this guy, this gun and ghost rings!!!! :shock:

Then he says, "I think I know about where to aim, if not I'll figure it out." first shot at the gong...

Guess I could use some more good ol practice!

On the subject of bead sights, I used to ask what scope or sight is better, what people recommend. The overwhelming answer; "you dont need gadgets, you need to be a better shot. Pratice more".

This guy is intuitive and has years of practice! Absolutely inspiring!

Best part is the first 30 seconds....except replace that garbage 9mm with a good'ol 1911 .45ACP...preferably Kimber please :)

Hey now, remember that one man's garbage is another man's treasure. ;)

That bein said there's a Kimber .45 sitn on top of my treasure chest... :D

Back