• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: This is my M590A1, There are many like it...

Holy smokes Dude! I love it and the pics are great!

Thanks for sharin this with us Vit!

now you have to post it in the 590 pic thread... cuz I'm still competing with the LOL thread! :D

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
BEAUTIFUL! :shock:

I've heard good things about Primary Arms...
I have a primary arms on my AK works great, especially for the price

Here is mine after doing a Houge 12" LOP stock, the Ergo tri -rail and Larue hand stops.

2pzgwvc.jpg

2z89i6q.jpg

koub8.jpg

jfiu79.jpg

m79c20.jpg

ATX! Sweet man! Absolutely looks great, I like what you did with the rail and I'm really interested in hearing how the LaRue stuff works for you!

What do you think of the stock? Hogue is awesome isnt it? ;) Best part by far; The decal on the stock!!!

KJV;
"Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."
Praise to the Lord my rock who trains my hands to war and my fingers to fight!

Nice, and thank you for postin it here!

Also, dont forget to vote, there is one more day to vote for the winner of the St. Patricks Day photo contest! You can find the topic at the top of every section on the forum! Including this one!!! ;)

A pic of my Mossberg 590 i just picked up today :)
Below is my brother's remington 870

Attachments

• 417981_10150581854375653_560710652_9204791_844432356_n.jpg
    417981_10150581854375653_560710652_9204791_844432356_n.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 624

Real good lookin gun!!! Thanks for adding it to the cause! My LGS has one just like it... havin a hard time not wanting to buy it like right now!!! :D

If youre able, go vote in the St. Patricks Day photo contest at the top of this and every section of the forum! Theres still time to choose youre favorite! ;)

Before and after of my new 590 and my wonderful Gunsmith replaced the magazine tube from a 9 to shot to a 5 shot, and from 23" to 18.5" barrel
Hogue 12" LOP stock, Magpul AFG2, Mako Tri-Rail forend, Stream light TRL-1 and Mesa Tactical shell holder. Got the barrel and Magazine tube from Aimpro Tactical.

Attachments

• PIC_0511.JPG
    PIC_0511.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 609
  • PIC_0523.JPG
    PIC_0523.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 609

I took an uncomfortable inaccurate 33" pistol grip shotgun and turned it in to a 36"accurate,comfortable, and Highly maneuverable( especially in our house) home defense gun. Now the better half and I don't have to fight over the 590A1 LOL she has that and I have this.

That's awesome man!

Mine went from this...

...to this...

I kept the longer barrel and tube, and added the Blackhawk recoil reducing stock. It's much more practical now and my accuracy is much improved. With the PG only it was barely sub-minute of barndoor...

Oh wow Trip, thats sweet! Thanks for sharin that here, nice work!!!

And, the "LES" 23" Tac Breacher!

Nice fellas!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5NHZlFwEE[/youtube]

Here is my stocker

590A1a-1.jpg

590A1c.jpg

590A1b1.jpg

I'm looking at adding a Black Aces rail system

KGrHqNl0E6CBYh3GBOpqDt2dQ60_12.jpg

Will it fit the 18.5" barrel?

Hey gallows I looked on Voretex defense website and it said... It is recommended that the bayonet lugs on the 590A1 be slightly narrowed about .005" on each side [using a hand file (not included)] for the best fit. OEM heat shields should be removed as this rail replaces them. The manufacturer recommends a minimum barrel length of 18-inches.

bsipes30 said:
Hey gallows I looked on Voretex defense website and it said... It is recommended that the bayonet lugs on the 590A1 be slightly narrowed about .005" on each side [using a hand file (not included)] for the best fit. OEM heat shields should be removed as this rail replaces them. The manufacturer recommends a minimum barrel length of 18-inches.

Thank you for the info :cool: Looks like it will be my first mod. Anyone have suggestions for sights and a sling?

Nice!!!

I have zero experience with the Black Aces rails and I've been waiting for someone to get one so I can see how it goes! :lol:

I personally really like my single point sling! You can check out the "Slings" section right around Product Reviews and Optics for more ideas, same goes with sights! In the "Optics" section, there are a couple threads that may be helpful, even a thread for BUIS, like Magpul or Troy. I have a Magpul rear flip up and rather like it! You could even do a red dot or holo sight for co witness! If you wanna... ;)

Rossignol said:
Nice!!!

I have zero experience with the Black Aces rails and I've been waiting for someone to get one so I can see how it goes! :lol:

I personally really like my single point sling! You can check out the "Slings" section right around Product Reviews and Optics for more ideas, same goes with sights! In the "Optics" section, there are a couple threads that may be helpful, even a thread for BUIS, like Magpul or Troy. I have a Magpul rear flip up and rather like it! You could even do a red dot or holo sight for co witness! If you wanna... ;)

I'll check out those areas of the site. Do you have any pics of your flip up sight?

Back