• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

Sure, I have a couple! :D

100_6355Small.jpg

And this one to keep it 590 related! ;)
100_6394.jpg

I have one of the rear MBUS rear sights too and love it. I could say that it's a great sight for the money, but truth be told.......it's just a great sight. Here are some pics from Magpul...

Magpul MBUS

Nice pics LES! Thanks for fillin in the details!

The last pic just shows the rear diopter pretty well. It is in fact a dual aperature, the smallest aperature (pic 2) flips down out of the way (what you see in pic 1). You can see the small tab on the very top, push it forward to reveal the larger of the two aperatures.

Dude, I got mine at a gun show for $10 less than what it retails for, but even at MSRP I'd call it a good deal! It feels hardcore and good to go! After using this, for my needs I cant personally see a reason for me to spend three times as much on any othe BUIS.

Now, my rear flip up felt stiff at first, but after some use and messin with it snaps up easily! It stays up most of the time anyway...

I took a look on ebay for Magpul sights and the pricing seems to be all over the place and is there a difference between real and airsoft sights? What is a middle of the road price for a set?

Finally got my 590A1 20"

Long strange trip it's been since last year and I hope everyone is well.....Hi Brad!

Yesterday I was able to score an unfired gun, with a Hogue 12" stock/forend kit and 4 shell Tacstar side saddle for a really great price. I put the Hogue kit on but will probably go with something different that the Tacstar for extra rounds. I also need some kind of small rail section on the mag tube for an X300.

DSCN0093.jpg

Re: Finally got my 590A1 20"

Thanks guys!

I've had the other one for about 6 or 7 years. It's indestructible...I swear. :D

I won't get to shoot it for a while but it will get a good thumping when I do.

Some of the Gen1 MBUS will be on sale now that the Gen2 models are out, but pricing should be pretty consistent across the board. Many on-line retailers will advertise a price that may be $5-$10 less than a competitor, but they charge you an extra $5-$10 in shipping. It's just their little way of making sure they show up with the lowest price on your search engine. The price may fluctuate depending on the color as well. FDE, OD, and Foliage Green MBUS will sometimes be a few bucks cheaper than the black.

Check out JoeBob Outfitters. They are an excellent retailer and I buy about 90% of my Magpul gear from them. They have the Gen2 MBUS for $35.95 front / $54.95 rear with free shipping...

JoeBob Outfitters: Magpul Sights

Plexi, Great seein you here again! I love the Hogue furniture, thanks for the pics!!!

I need to check out your neck of the woods again!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Some of the Gen1 MBUS will be on sale now that the Gen2 models are out, but pricing should be pretty consistent across the board. Many on-line retailers will advertise a price that may be $5-$10 less than a competitor, but they charge you an extra $5-$10 in shipping. It's just their little way of making sure they show up with the lowest price on your search engine. The price may fluctuate depending on the color as well. FDE, OD, and Foliage Green MBUS will sometimes be a few bucks cheaper than the black.

Check out JoeBob Outfitters. They are an excellent retailer and I buy about 90% of my Magpul gear from them. They have the Gen2 MBUS for $35.95 front / $54.95 rear with free shipping...

JoeBob Outfitters: Magpul Sights

Thanks for the link and help :cool: I tried to order from them but unfortunately they do not ship outside of the U.S.

Gallows, you may be able to find something on Amazon? Ebay may otherwise be your best option.

Where abouts are you?

Hi again Plexi! I was just thinkin bout you guys!!!

I love the 590's Plexi, you know I do! :D I was just recently given a 4 round TacStar side saddle, I have yet to get pics though...

Have you seen the CDM Gear anywhere for the rail? I think thats one of the things you first messaged me about wasnt it?

Check this out! On Amazon, it ships from MSP (Mounting Solutions Plus). Its just $45!!! Its the same as the one I have
CDM Gear on Amazon

MSP seems to be sold out from their site though.

YES! That's the one I want! Thanks! Also, are you still doing slings? I need a couple of those and need to yap about gear for one of my pumps. :D

Plexi, you'll love that clamp and rail! I've had a Coast light on mine for some time now with momentary on and pressure switch and the rail location has been great!

Well I didn't know if it was cool to start my own thread regarding getting my 590A1 so I'am adding it here. Hope the OP doesn't mind or if I'm breaking any rules please let me know. Man I wish I had bought one of these freaken years ago. HOLY SMOKES this is one fine smoke pole!!!
041.jpg

044.jpg

Back