• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Old Man on the Block

TFB6690

Copper BB
Great site and have picked up many new ideas for my newly purchased 930 SPX. One question I am not clear on. How can I directly support the vendors through this website? I have a couple of items I want to buy from Nordic and Aimpro. Do I just go to the website directly or is there a portal from here with a storefront. Let me know and thanks for the website.

Welcome aboard!

From the home page, you can click the links under the company name in our vendor section and get to their sites. I'm not sure if they are tracking click-through metrics from our site though. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

Hey, I'm an old guy too! Welcome aboard! I think it's cool that you're trying to make a connection on supporting our sponsors!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thanks for wanting to support our vendors; I know they really appreciate that. We currently do not have a direct portal so I would either call or order directly from their site. You could always put in the comment section you are a member here.

Glad to have you and we appreciate you checkin out our vendors, I'm certain they appreciate it too and they love hearin from us and from you! They really enjoy the feedback!

Thank you for supporting us and them, and I hope youre able to get a hold of them and the parts youre lookin for! ;)

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!!!

TFB6690 said:
Great site and have picked up many new ideas for my newly purchased 930 SPX. One question I am not clear on. How can I directly support the vendors through this website? I have a couple of items I want to buy from Nordic and Aimpro. Do I just go to the website directly or is there a portal from here with a storefront. Let me know and thanks for the website.

I was looking for the like button but here ya go "LIKE" and welcome

Back