• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

oli700 said:
One of the guys that fights fire with me in the summer works for these guys in the winter. He came by HQ today to BS and brought us a couple of these…….had to take a pic with the CZ

IMG_0745.jpg

Seeing that photo of your CZ makes me want to comment , well.... I really shouldn't say cuz I don't want to get all embarrasingly complimentary and lose my respect here (assuming I even have any).

It's truly awesome. There. I said it.

It’s cool as long as it stays here, what happens in the CZ thread stays in the CZ thread. I almost feel like a Glock owner must feel :twisted: My great grandchildren will be shooting this gun !

For the record I own and like an imitation Glock so take it easy

Nothing fancy, but...

IMG_1859.jpg

CZ-75B with 4 factory 16-rd mags and the 10-rd mag, Hogue grips (cuz I can still palm a basketball :lol: )

IMG_1857.jpg
(ps - not dirt by the safety - just a weird reflection from some oil maybe :roll: )

I've never had a FTE or FTF with this thing. It has been 100% reliable, and still has one of the smoothest factory triggers, since day one. ;)

I'm not surprised you've never had an issue with yours, mister_e.

The finish looks like it's holding up great on it, too!

We're a pretty smart bunch of guys, ain't we?????

nitesite said:
I'm not surprised you've never had an issue with yours, mister_e.

The finish looks like it's holding up great on it, too!

We're a pretty smart bunch of guys, ain't we?????

Yes we are, and yet it is. By the way, that finish is holding up with close to 4K rounds down the pipe. I've got a replacement barrel waiting for replacement, but so far, I haven't noticed any real change in practical accuracy ;)

Well, I put a 1000 rounds of Speer Lawman TMJ, 400 @ 115gr & 600 @ 124 gr at 28 yards through my 2011 Shadow over the last 10 days, yee-haw!

No FTEs, no FTFs at all (11# recoil spring and 13# main(hammer) spring, SS recoil rod were changes I made prior to shooting). The slide failed to lock open exactly 4 times in that 1000 rounds but chamber and mag was empty. All in all, I am quite pleased with this firearm and my groups were 8-11 inches at 28 yards.
I have an order in for a Steyr M9 A1 that I should get in a few, as I tried one at the range and just loved the balance and grip. I can't wait! This will be my only polymer I think :D

Nice pic there mister_e!

Very cool!

Glad to see the Shadow's treat'n you well. Be sure to start up a Steyr thread when you get the M9 A1 in your hands. I'm lookin forward to your report...

oli700 said:

I swear to God, that is one of the finest looking pistols that I have ever seen.

I hope you are shooting the everlovin' crap out of it. You made an exquisite choice, my brother.

MossLvR said:
Well, I put a 1000 rounds of Speer Lawman TMJ, 400 @ 115gr & 600 @ 124 gr at 28 yards through my 2011 Shadow over the last 10 days, yee-haw!

No FTEs, no FTFs at all (11# recoil spring and 13# main(hammer) spring, SS recoil rod were changes I made prior to shooting). The slide failed to lock open exactly 4 times in that 1000 rounds but chamber and mag was empty. All in all, I am quite pleased with this firearm and my groups were 8-11 inches at 28 yards.
I have an order in for a Steyr M9 A1 that I should get in a few, as I tried one at the range and just loved the balance and grip. I can't wait! This will be my only polymer I think :D

Nice pic there mister_e!

That is an awesome bit of range time with a really great pistol, MossLvR~~~~~~~~~~

Did I mention that I inadvertently dropped mine onto concrete from about 5' a couple weeks ago?

nitesite said:
I swear to God, that is one of the finest looking pistols that I have ever seen.

I hope you are shooting the everlovin' crap out of it. You made an exquisite choice, my brother.

Things I have realized since I have bought the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical

I need a 9mm tree
I have become a brand snob
I need more time to shoot

Back