• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Welcome to the forums KWF!

I think it is very cool that we are pulling in Mossberg owners and fans from around the world.

Zwordz,

Came to me from my role playing days, made up from a swords fighting character, but replaced the s's with z's...

My screen name comes from a long standing conversation my friends and I have about **** zombies. I know it sounds bad but it's a funny inside kind of thing.
My avatar is a pic of one of my many tattoo's. It's my gear-head skull, since I love working on my cars.

****edited by ripjack13

I got my screen name as a kid I had big ears in one of my friends said I looked like the mouse from America Tail. The mouse's name was fievel later I cut it down to five the numbers are my sons birth month and day.

images

My S.N is Texas_Made I was born and raised in Houston,TX
My Avatar is my favorite NFL team's logo the 2011AFC South Division champs Houston Texans.

Ok, my avatar is a logo from the SoCal music group Social Distortion. What can I say, I like skeleton logos and the bulls eye/bullet holes goes with guns. My screen name was going to be minimike but I had trouble getting registered. I tried registering from my work computer but I had to use a different name so it's carbinemike. Both mini and carbine are for my Ruger Mini-14 in 5.56. I like carbines. I put the 51411 590A1 beside the Mini-14 and they were about the same length...It's like a carbine shotgun!

The best live show I ever went to was the Social D opening for the Ramones at Hammerjack's in Baltimore around 1994. Unfortunately they won't get to the east coast this year.

Have you heard any of Mike Ness' solo stuff?

The one that comes to mind is "Dont Think Twice"

They were in cincy a few years ago and I had to skip it last minute.

I had read that Mike Ness did solo stuff but haven't heard it yet. I'll have to give it a listen on youtube tonight. I read an interview of him in an old issue of Hot Rod Deluxe. He has quite an interesting list of musicians that inspired him.

Thanks for the link. It's a good tune. I listened to several of his other solo songs too. In the interview I read he said that people think of the 1950's and picture drive in's, sock hops etc. and he thinks of (not a quote) switch blades, chains and rumbles. That's gonna stick with me now until I did up that old magazine and get the quote right.

My Avatar is a cow moose licking salt off of my truck. Just thought it was a neat picture. Nothing special about my screen name.

My avatar . . . I just threw it together for this site. If it needs explanation . . . . :roll: . . . here's a hint: I own one.

My screen name is what some people have called me since about 1990. Reasons (all true) include:
- My initials are "M D" and my last name is Nugent.
- I earned a Ph.D. in psychology and practiced as a therapist for 15 years.
- Except that I'm 5'11", I resemble "Doc" of The Seven Dwarfs fame.
Now you know.

Nice fellas!

Hey Doc?

It's great to know your specialty and to have you around the site. There are definitely a few folks around here that need some professional help! :lol:

...oh, and you're not the only dwarf around here. My wife is always calling me DOPEY... :D

I shoot an M24.
The lady in the avatar is a Steelers fan. I am a Cheesehead. It makes for a fun football season, especially SBXL. So last season she lost a bet and had to wear Packer gear. So I had a Packer shirt printed with STEELERGIRL on the back and she had to wear it with me to a Packer bar and watch games.

Back