• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I've been drinkin' about you...

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Post and Topic Edited By and Started by ripjack13
Here's a little topic to post in when you have had a few, and you're feeling tipsy. Just to be safe I started this this here in the NSFW area, cuz you never what you're going to talk about after a few Guinness' and Jagermeister's....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ryanwtf.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, A ZOMBIES MINGE so you know we've gotta hear the rest of the story now after that little tidbit...

Re: Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
ryanwtf.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, so you know we've gotta hear the rest of the story now after that little tidbit...

Uhh, yeah cuz that story just sounds kinda messed up! :lol:

We always just discuss the different aspects of sex and how they relate to zombies. For instance, Would a condom be enough to prevent infection?
Would you need lube or do you think a zombie stays wet?
Could you get a zombie pregnant? (What would be the outcome?)
Since they were once dead but have come back to life is it really necrophilia?

We start drinking and somehow the topic almost always comes up. Believe it or not when you get enough drunk people together talking about zombie sex some of the responses are priceless.
*AZOMBIEMINGE is also a former Xbox live Gamertag of mine.

dude....thats got to smell worse than the $#!+house door on a tuna boat....You wont have to worry about it anyway because zobbies are homosexual

I can't lie...Me and a friend of mine have had that same discussion a few years back. He lives in cali so we don't talk much anymore, but we would talk about that fairly often when I was in local 44 doing the Hollywood movie thang......

Ok...it's been a few minutes.....how about now?

Attachments

• door.gif
    door.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 657
I started drinkin. Drank too much. I dont often drink whiskey, and now I remember why.

Several hours of pukin later... Jenny got up and was ready to get the day started. Sucked.

Didnt once think about sex with zombies though.

Were you drinkin with your friends? No? Well there's the problem....glad I could help. ;)

ripjack13 said:
Were you drinkin with your friends? No? Well there's the problem....glad I could help. ;)

Nope. Drinkin alone so I imagine youre absolutely correct! :D

No..because you can chop off their legs to make them sit. Then use bailing wire to attach a beer can to their hand. Then attach rope to their arm, thread it through a pulley and set up a bike and attach the end of the rope to one pedal and give it a crank when they need to drink cuz they said " aaarrr" and the rules clearly state you can't say that during drinking games.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCVMuevcCvY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

ripjack13 said:
No..because you can chop off their legs to make them sit. Then use bailing wire to attach a beer can to their hand. Then attach rope to their arm, thread it through a pulley and set up a bike and attach the end of the rope to one pedal and give it a crank when they need to drink cuz they said " aaarrr" and the rules clearly state you can't say that during drinking games.....

Great response. Ingenuity and creativity are key in controlling the zombie. Nothing like a "Mousetrap" style mechanism to make the zombie's follow the rules. :lol:

The music video is priceless, thanks for sharing.

Back