• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

My 930 Tactical finally showed up today!!!

Man this weapon feels great! Can't wait to get out to the range with it. Sadly, the local range is closed over the weekend due to Easter. Looks like I'll have to just drool over it for another week until I can get out to the range to take her for a test drive...

Congratulations! You are going to love your Mossberg 930!!!

Thank you Sir!

I've got the Nordic +2 extension and bolt handle ready to install, but I'm gonna take her out to the range as is before I monkey with anything. Can't wait to heat her up...

Wow that's a sexy beast!

I know what you mean on waiting to shoot. I actually took a day off the week I got my shotgun so I could "get to know it" very well :)

Nice looking guns guys.

LES I like the simple but practical look of that one.

Thank you Sir,

She'll get a +2 extension and a new bolt knob, but I plan on keeping the stock forend on this one. Oh, and I'll be adding a receiver rail and a mini red dot as well...

Just thought I would update with a couple photos with the new Nordic Comp +2 mag extn., the UTG rail, and the TruGlo TruBrite open dot site.
Everything went pretty smooth, had to clip the follower spring a few times to get the tension just right and had to machine down the front two receiver mounting screws for the rail. The front two receiver screw holes are tapped pretty shallow on the 930 and the rail came with 6 screws all the same length.

Attachments

• 930 (940x287).jpg
    930 (940x287).jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 2,700
  • Mag Xtend (940x329).jpg
    Mag Xtend (940x329).jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 2,699
  • Rail and Reddot (680x407).jpg
    Rail and Reddot (680x407).jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 2,697
Hey Balroaq, that setup looks kind of familiar. ;)

Looking good!

img2298h.jpg

img2306k.jpg

img2309vf.jpg

img2294c.jpg

Mossberg 930 SPB

XS 24/7 Tritium Stripe Front Sight
GG&G Aluminum Hi Vis, Tactile, Follower
GG&G Sling Loop Plate
TAG Single Point Sling
Nordic Components +2 Magazine Extention w/ +1Cap
Nordic Components Enhanced Spring
Surefire Shotgun Magazine Cap Flashlight Rail Mount
OLight 20mm Flashlight Ring Mount, W/ Fabricated Shim.
Fenix LD-12 1AA W/ Cree R5 LED, Strobe, x4 levels and Side Mount Switch

A very K.I.S.S. setup.

Stock reduction on Mossberg 930 SPB. In the Above Post

Before
img2294a.jpg

After
img2320xu.jpg

Essentially same method as used by BBossman1. With the exception of the slight difference that the recoil tube had to be cut slightly shorter because of the GG&G Single Point Sling Plate. There was still ample thread for the shortened nut.

Bit of a TOOL fan are we? :D

Great lookin 930. I've got a similar XTM set-up on the forend of one of my ARs. I'd like to see some more pics of that sidearm in our Glock thread too...

Glock

Is that a stippling job or grip tape?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Bit of a TOOL fan are we? :D

Great lookin 930. I've got a similar XTM set-up on the forend of one of my ARs. I'd like to see some more pics of that sidearm in our Glock thread too...

Glock

Is that a stippling job or grip tape?

What is this TOOL you speak of?

Grip tape. My first post. Thanks for the comments. Im already getting addicted to this forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5

img2517rm.jpg

Added a Nordic Magazine tube clamp and a Nordic Charging Handle (Not Pictured, but Pictured all over the place on this site.)

Added the Magazine Clamp primarily to protect the magazine tube from impacts. No rails on the clamp, as I like the light farther back, where its easier to hit the McClicky or the side strobe activation with the weak hand thumb.

The Nordic charging handle isn't really all that big a deal. It's just a hair longer than the gen 2 round, knurled SPX charging handle. May be a hair easier to manipulate with gloves.

I'm trying to decide if I want to chop the front portion of the XS Rail and modify a Vortex Razor red dot pistol slide mount to sit low enough on the front of the receiver to properly co-witness a 6 MOA Razor Red Dot. Dunno. I'll have to take a set of calipers to the dealer here that handles Vortex and measure this out to see if it'll work like I think it would.

Back