• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

Nice work Ripsnortr, you should throw a pic on our Facebook page!

100_1442.jpg

Yes Sir,

Let us know how she shoots...

CML, thats a great pic! The 590 has always been among the most beautiful of firearms to me!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Yes Sir,

Let us know how she shoots...

I will.....it will be awhile, before I take it out. But when I go...I'm taking my son and it will be the first time he shoots a 12 gauge.

Rossignol said:
CML, thats a great pic! The 590 has always been among the most beautiful of firearms to me!

Thanks man....my son needs his head checked, he thinks my 870 is better looking! :eek:

Dont care to much for the speed feed stock, ordered one without it but my lgs guy decided to get one with it, cool because it did not cost me anything!

7194155510_53be23af0c_c.jpg

Great picture and great lookin 590!!!

I appreciate you sharin with us! ;)

QxIJh.jpg

Well, I finally got around to posting a picture of my 51411, 590A1...enjoy

You know these are among the most beautiful firearms ever? Just for the simplicity of design and aesthetically pleasing appearance.

Excellent choice and thanks for postin here!!! not to mention, it helps me with the contest I'm holdin with the LOL pics thread. Not that were winnin, but its gotta be a close race!!! Even if I'm the only one racin! :lol:

Hey Brad!

You're not the only one brother and there are a couple more horses in that race. You checked out the AR thread lately? :D The 1911 thread is closing in too...

YES! I have noticed the other thread and the AR thread is so far out in lead I conveniently left it out. The odds arent entirely unasailable however! ;)

:lol:

It's definitely still a race! Hey brother, like you I've got an invested interest in all three of the top firearm threads. The LOL thread doesn't stand a chance...

No it doesnt LES! Not with you posting a personal arsenal of stainless and hardwood, and another of custom built (by you) black beauties!

Its a race for sure, an arms race!!! Glad we're on the same side, I'll throw in where I'm able! :D

Just doin my part to get as many firearms off the streets as I can. They should all be locked up.......in my safe... :lol:

Just doin my part to get as many firearms off the streets as I can. They should all be locked up.......in my safe...

That's a good one. I'm going to have to use that! You guys are funny.

Back