• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Two Hobos

Gunner

.270 WIN
DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

Not the kind of hobos you were expecting to see pictured? :D

It's nice to know there are companies like Case quietly going about their business and making quality knives.

The hobos aren't tacticool, but they are classy...

Never leave home without silverware! :lol:

Uhh. I think you need to polish those forks! ;) Case has been a maker of fine knives forever. It was one of my first as a kid. You don't see them like that any more.

Paul

The one with the natural handle I bought in 1999 and has been around the country a couple of times...I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I have sat down to a tough steak at roadside diner and tried to saw through it with the steak knife they provided...problem solved...well partially solved. The steak was still tough as an old boot.

The amber handled one I unboxed today...It's going to find a home in my Jeep EDC bag...that is once I get to the point where I can lay it down...and leave it alone for a while....

Nice. I should look into a set I can put my own handles on.....

Very nice! I have one that I was given from my uncle which is still very functional.

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you all for the great replies...

I'm stoked about getting the amber bone handle hobo...
It's going to be an awesome addition to the gear that rolls around with me...

Since I've become a bit more of a homebody, the natural bone handle one has become part of my backpacking gear...

Back