• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Some scope action

Finally got the cheapo Aim Sports scope in-- A compact x4 w/mildot reticule. Turns out we didn't need any offset mounts and my guess concerning purposely weak ejection appears to be correct-- the overlap in the 403 Weaver mounts do not appear to effect it in any way. The offset rings might still be valuable as the eye relief for such a forward mounting is a bit strained, but still serviceable.

We'll see how it shoots, but for now take a look!

scope1.jpg

scope2.jpg

scope3.jpg

scope4.jpg

Re: Some scope action

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

The scope setup looks real good man...

Very nice.

Love the Savage Model 99 as well. :D

ozzallos said:
Finally got the cheapo Aim Sports scope in-- A compact x4 w/mildot reticule.

A buddy of mine gave me one of these scopes and I put it on a single shot 22LR.

Since obviously that is all I have used it on (and not extensively yet), I can't say how much recoil and abuse they can take, but it did fine so far on that little gun

New 464 30.30

Finally got my new 464. Fit and finish is excellent the wood is nice and dark deep bluing! I must say im impressed. Far better qaulity on this than my Marlin 1894SS. Got my skinner lo pro and front sights in the mail from the US cant wait to get it out and have a shot!

Attachments

• mick101 032.JPG
    mick101 032.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,164
  • mick101 033.JPG
    mick101 033.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,165
  • mick101 031.JPG
    mick101 031.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,165
Re: New 464 30.30

Congrats. For some reason the pics aren't coming through on my phone. Ill check then ouf later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats! Every time I see a Mossberg 464 posted it makes me want to go order one for myself.

Very nice! Congrats, It looks like its ready to take a scope, Is that a possibility?
Best of luck!

I can finally see the pics. That's a fine looking gun.

Ah, sweet rifle!

Congratulations Sir. Keep us posted on how she shoots for you...

Very nice rifle...and some nice pics too !

464 With scope

Hey guys Just got my scope in from mossberg though i would share some pics with you. I have not shot it with the scope yet but I have cycled a few rounds through it and it seems to work good

3hkav.jpg

25sbv4j.jpg

2qnb39u.jpg

Re: 464 With scope

I just got the same scope for my 464 Davidsons exclusive brush gun. Just waiting on the mounts to come in. Love your stock!

Back