• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello...

Just want to say hello!

I was referred to this site by a member at shotgunworld.com.

Been shooting for many years, but only in the last few months have I got the itch to get back into the shotgun hobby.
I currently have a DSA STG58 .308 and an HK USP45 Compact.
Both of these weapons have served me well over the years.
I've also had other guns along the way, but the two I mentioned are the "keepers", since they both seem to "fit" me very well.

I recently ordered a 930 SPX for defensive and recreational purposes.
I had originally been looking at Benelli, but for my purposes, I really could not justify the cost difference.
I have also been reading many good reviews of the 930 lately, which has bolstered my confidence.

I look forward to contributing any knowledge I can from my own experiences.

Thanks in advance for answers to questions that I am sure to have!! :D

Welcome to our little home! :D Hopefully when you get your 930 she will be purring out of the box. If not, welllll, we'll help you get her tuned up in short order. Have a great day now.

Paul

Welcome from MI!!

Good choice on the 930.

Before you shoot it, clean it out thoroughly. Mossberg puts a lot of heavy grease in it when they ship them and it can and does cause problems with cycling, FTF, etc. I can speak from experience on this. Clean out the gunk, lube it good and you will have a sweet shooting gun.

Glad to have you on the forum.

Thanks, guys!!
I appreciate the welcome!
God Bless the USA and our ability to (still!!) own and enjoy/employ firearms!

I have been poking a bit here, and there is a lot of good info on this site.

I just picked up some ammo to break in the 930.

Can't wait!!

Mike,
I'll do just that!
That seems to be a concern, from what I have read so far.

I'll report back in the appropriate forum on my experiences as soon as I get it to the range, hopefully this week.

Howdy dsastgguy and welcome to the club.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 930 when she arrives as well as any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Glad you were referred and that you found us! Welcome aboard.

I am sure that you will enjoy it here, and BTW we don't just lean toward Mossbergs or even just shotguns in general. We Like practically any decent firearm!

I'd love to know more about your .308 rifle.

Glad you were referred and that you found us! Welcome aboard.

I am sure that you will enjoy it here, and BTW we don't just lean toward Mossbergs or even just shotguns in general. We Like practically any decent firearm!

I'd love to know more about your .308 rifle.

Welcome to MO, Good to have ya!!!

Excited to hear more about that 930 when you get it! :D

Back