• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: 464 With scope

Purdy,,,,,,

Something about a silver scope on the Mariner finish looks good....

I too went with one, but with see-though rings.

Shoot straight and safe,

Lateck,

Ok here is my Davidson's Exclusive Brush Gun with the Mossberg silver scope. It turns out the finish IS not an exact match but it still looks pretty good. The mounts are the WARNE Maxima Series item #M827/827S and the finish on those are an exact match to the finish on the rifle and I mean EXACT! I absolutely love this rifle! Nice and short :mrgreen: I had to piece two pics together for the top view.
464.jpg

4642.jpg

Scoped Mossberg Davidson's Brush Gun 464

Ok here is my Davidson's Exclusive Brush Gun with the Mossberg silver scope. It turns out the finish IS not an exact match but it still looks pretty good. The mounts are the WARNE Maxima Series item #M827/827S and the finish on those are an exact match to the finish on the rifle and I mean EXACT! I absolutely love this rifle! Nice and short :mrgreen: I had to piece two pics together for the top view.
464.jpg

4642.jpg

Scoped Davidson's Brush Gun 464

That finish looks great on your 464!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Scoped Davidson's Brush Gun 464

Man thats a sweet lookin rifle!

Nice work matchin up the pics too!!!

Re: Scoped Mossberg Davidson's Brush Gun 464

Nice!
I think Mossberg could sell a lot more levers if this was not just a special....

Again, very Nice rifle.

Lateck,

Lazerrus said:
464.jpg

4642.jpg
Nice one, is that the 16 inch barrel? Looks great...

Thanks guys. Sorry its been so long been busy. As for the scope how can you beat it, Other then needing the sight dovetails it comes ready to pop on and its so cheap

If Mossberg sells the rifle and the scope, why don't they sell the scope base or rails so it can be mounted on the rifle?

Re: 464 w/scope

I guess that answers my question-- Been wondering what my davidson's would look like with see-thrus. I'm not sure you're ever going to find something that matches the marinecote finish.

Still working on my ideal build. Finally got the sling points mounted for my 464, so we're talking 9 on the stock, 20 on the sling, an 5 in the pipe. Total: 34. I'll hit up a scope with good eye relief and some see-thrus next :)

464_zpsb645b24a.jpg

Re: 464 w/scope

Nice pics of both of those guns. I really like the grey and silver combination.

Man, that rifle looks nice, I'm hoping to get one this year and take it deer/hog hunting down here in South Texas before the season ends.

Awesome looking gun. I really want one of those.

Just some more pics of my 464 ZMB

The gun and sling. The sling is all kinds of comfortable... The forehand grip in the back... Not so much

50 dollar scope not bad and accurate!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354077963.298060.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354077963.298060.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,611
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354078025.309569.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354078025.309569.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,610
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354078045.376050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354078045.376050.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,608
Back