• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello all!

I'm not certain if this is the one or not, but Brownells has some ATI stuff, its listed as the aluminum "Triton Mount System"? This one particularly also has the forend...

p_019000049_1.jpg

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=...OGY/Product/SHOTGUN-SIX-POSITION-STOCK-FOREND

The Triton system isn't the aluminum upgrade. The aluminum upgrade has the aluminum buffer tube. Thanks Ross! I'll check out Brownell's. ATI sells it directly on their site, but who likes paying full retail?

I hear ya on the retail man...

I'm thinkin you could post the question under ATI's section on here to see who they would recommend?

We would recommend ourselves of course. You are paying retail, but you do get other benefits like a guarantee to get the newest product (Stocks on the shelves aren't guaranteed to have Scorpion Recoil Pads, etc.), and the free shipping helps even it out.

r_a if you are patient you never know when a sale on our website might pop up on those things...

Just ordered the ATI Talon collapsible stock directly from ATI! Very excited!

What is everyone's opinion of the Tapco IntraFuse forend?

r_adesigns said:
ripjack13 said:
r_adesigns said:
The wife and the Mossie!

6cf4c8cf-6bc0-c94a.jpg

Dayum.....that's a beautiful mossy...but you said your Wife's holding it? Hmm...I better look again...I didn't see her.

;)

Sorry... It's been a long day... Can't tell if this was meant as an insult...

No.no.no. no insulting here. I'm a gun dude. Like Sniper said..my eyes are fixed on your sweet mossy, not your beautiful wife. I was trying to be funny..... I truly meant no foul. I am sorry it came over that way to you.

Oh...and I like the new look! Hows it feel? Pros vs cons? Is it side heavy now?

Hello all! It's been a while! Been crazy at work. I just installed a UTG forend, and a Magpul AFG2. I know the forends are known to wobble a bit on Mossbergs, but this much? Is this normal? I'm afraid to go shoot like this. Thanks!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNgQoPOGLE[/youtube]

Before and after.

yju9yjem.jpg

Its not wobble as much as it is the forend on the action slide tube rotating on the barrels axis. Its normal and safe to shoot in as much as I can tell. Mine does the same thing.

just function check and inspect that everything is properly seated and tightened down.

Looks pretty good!

Congrats on both new firearms...and Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Back