• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My 590

Chip62

.22LR
Finally, after 6 weeks of waiting for my Hogue 13" LOP stock from Aimpro, here she is. Factory stock was way too long. Also installed Aimpro's high vis follower and Wolf magazine tube spring. I had some trouble with it binding with factory spring. Wolf spring seems like it will fix the problem. Heading out tomorrow morning for a test run. :D

tree042.jpg

Nice. Look forward to hearing how you like it on the range.

(Nice hardwood floor as well ;-D I have similar floors in part of my house but they have are really showing wear.)

The 51660, Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharin it with us!!!

I have the same model, but with the 12" Hogue!

Looking nice. I had to wait for my Hogue 12" stock too but it was worth it. Enjoy!

What advantages does your new stock provide over the "stock stock?"

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341166599.303301.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341166599.303301.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 426
luckybaer said:
What advantages does your new stock provide over the "stock stock?"

Shortens the overall weapon. Makes it much better for a HD shotgun.

The original stock is a 14" length of pull. Some people it may be too long to comfortably pull the trigger. Getting a shorter stock fixes this as well.

2nd to what Watermonkey said. The shorter stock feels much more comfortable for me to shoulder and pump rounds than the original did.

Also, I very much like the feel of the Hogue overmolded stock to grip. It is easier to hold in the summer heat and humidity we have in PA right now.

Enjoy!

Back