• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new to this forum, not Mossbergs... from PA/MI

Hello, my name is Joe. I have been shooting Mossbergs for years, and finally decided to join here after getting tired of the subforums of other sites.
I am originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but currently line in West Michigan with my fiancee (soon to be wife in... like 6 hours :-D ) Audrey. Our son is due to be born on November 1st.
I am pursuing a career as a State Trooper. I am a US Marine, and i served 5 years of active duty. Im am currently transitioning to the reserves. While active, i worked on Avionics before becoming a Marksmanship Coach and eventually instructor. In the reserves i am planning on a groundside MOS, Infantry very likely.
My first Mossberg shotgun was a M500SPX that i got in 2009. I have since sold that and not have a Mossberg M590 with many customizantions and upgrades. I plan on buying am 18.5" M590A1 in the future.
And thats about it guys. Thanks for having me.
2012-06-28_20-21-40_566.jpg

MTU2.jpg

2011-12-059513-02-5395549.jpg

Welcome aboard and wow, congratulations on the wedding!

It's a great feeling brother, enjoy it. Thank you for your service. We are deeply indebted to you and all who have served for keeping us safe and preserving our way of life. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the great pic of your 590. Be sure to post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for bein here with us, welcome to Mossberg Owners and congratulations on both accounts, your wedding and your soon to be born son!

Thank you so much for your past and future service!!!

You know I dig the 590 and appreciate your first post bein in MY! Section!!! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your service!!

Howdy masakari, welcome to the club and thank you for your service!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum from a fellow Pennsylvanian !!

I see you have been to Cabela's ( Hamburg, PA !? )... the state of OPEN Carry ;)

( ...and thank you for your service to our great country...Semper Fi !! )

Back