• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Sn3aKyGuY said:
20120526_002317.jpg

Glock 19 in a CrossBreed Super Tuck w/ spare mag, Gerber Suspension multi-tool, Gerber Fast Draw - Serrated, 5.11 ATAC L1 flashlight, Mini MagLight LED, spare cell and flashlight batteries (need to restock the ATAC batteries), bluetooth headset, wallet and keys. Carry my phone as well, but took the picture with it. Have a small med kit, but that usually stays in my bag which goes every where with me.

One part of me loves this(cant be to zombie cautions) but do you now what its like doing his laundry? ;)

PART951331947039896.jpg

Dan Wesson CCO .45ACP with Wilson Combat slide release. Sometimes carry an M&P45C or Dan Wesson Guardian
Wilson Combat 47OXCB magazines
Comp-Tac MTAC
Beltman bullhide belt
Fossil wallet
Luminox black ops watch
Custom back pocket mag pouch, sometimes use a Remora double pouch that has been modified
Streamlight PT2L
CRKT M16-13LE
Keys
Dog tag
Hand made pen
Chapstick
Motorola Droid 2 (now a droid 4... and FYI droids suck, i have been through 13 of them)

mingaa said:
6473885705_42e547de3e_m.jpg

Kahr CW9, Hume IWB, Mag holder / cover, Benchmade Mel Pardue, iPhone in armor, wallet - Don't forget the YMCA card! :lol:

Lost the Benchmade at an IDPA event now went to the drawer for a CRKT and have added a Taurus 709 as a pocket gun. The Kahr and 709 go solo or together depending on the day. IMHO the 709 is the super sleeper of the latest round of pocket 9s. The Kahr likes 124 Fiocchi and the 709 likes Win Ranger 147.

Arg! Pics will follow. Phone and Flickr not getting along.

7396058696_dc0e7f3235_n.jpg

Always in a soft pocket 'holster' - stock pic, just added a TRUGLO big green dot for the front sight with rear dual adjustable.

7341766186_6e65f7ef63_n.jpg

CRKT

Ok I'm a bit excessive. I can't do the purse and diaper bag thing. So my daily go bag is a molle style sling back pack, it has 3 compartments plus 2 dedicated hidden and padded gun compartments. The front one is my purse. Middle is my diaper bag with small first aid kit. And largest one holds my shurefire flash light, pocket knife, and day timer to keep the family's life organized, and still has enough space to carry snacks and toys or whatever I might need for that day. Some other moms may think I'm crazy- but I've got a bandaid when their kid scrapes a knee!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 500
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 500
Just introduced myself in the New Guy in town forum. Dallas, TX.
I work in a bank so my everyday carry is a bit more laid back. But it has, and will get me by.

Small sized baton
Full Steel Get 'er Done Blade
Multi-tool kit screw driver set
Mag-lite LED conversion
Zippo Lighter with replacement parts built in
Pocket knife
Old school Ranch wallet
Watch with 24hr time tracker, Minute Timer, Hour Timer
Stress reliever rotating stainless steel ring.

Attachments

• Daily Carry.JPG
    Daily Carry.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 519
Since I took a pic of the patch I decided to take pics of my EDC as it is now
CamelBak H.A.W.G
101_1526-1.jpg

101_1538.jpg

101_1537.jpg

101_2773.jpg

When I'm wearing heavier clothes(FNX40)

101_2772.jpg

When I'm wearing a t shirt(Kahr CW40)

Knife is an Emerson if anyone is curious. The Flashlights are Streamlights, the little one is awesomely bright for 1 AAA.

Nice eat'n tool oli700 I used to keep one in my ACU shoulder pocket for emergency chow situations

Joe57 said:
Nice eat'n tool oli700 I used to keep one in my ACU shoulder pocket for emergency chow situations
Thanks , a good buddy gave it to me and it has seen a couple emegencies already lol.

And the Streamlights are very nice and super bright. I have the stylus pro in my picture. I've only had it since October but it was awesome in elk camp and 6 hours on one AAA is sweet !

Nice pistols you have there too

It’s cool looking at everybody’s stuff….I always have all that crap….but in my defense I spend a lot of time in the woods lol, Kim calls it my purse… :oops:

Its called a Murse(Man purse) I'm guessing you are in Forestry of some sort? That is interesting that they will let you carry concealed.

Is that a CZ-75 SP01?

Yup, my precious

IMG_1035.jpg

Forestry for work and play......dont get to carry at work but too and from and all times in between

Fire season set up

100_1499.jpg

Back