• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wound dressing: road rash (warning- graphic pics inside)

So I'm guessing you guys weren't wearing any protective riding gear? Bello looks like you were maybe wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Bsipes, I am guessing no helmet or an open face?

Riding on the street is a war zone. They are out to get you (they being anything with more than 2 wheels). Preparation for an eventual crash is the best policy, although you two are lucky and healed up well!

How's the road rash healing up? Did the aquaphor work ok? need updates....

I'm a registered nurse and Aquaphor is worth every penny. It does a superb job of healing superficial wounds and prevents excessive scarring. Hope all your wounds have healed and you had a speedy recovery!

LTB45 said:
Back in 1997 I dumped my Harley in a hairpin turn off ramp of I-95.
After the crash was over, in a state of shock, I tried to stand up.
BIG MISTAKE!
My right Femur popped through my leg and my pants! :eek:
7 days in ICU and 2 months in a covalescent home, before I could go home.
All these years later and I still have a limp and a steel rod running through the center of my Femur!

I love Bikes but the old saying "There are 2 kinds of riders, those that have crashed and those that will" is very TRUE.

Speedy recovery to you!
And thank your lucky stars that it was not worse!

Damn, you must have fun with the TSA agents at airports...

i sold my bike cause i was almost hit twice and there is too many fresh immigrants where i live. Call me racist all you want...the immigrants where i live have no idea how to drive what so ever...no indicators...stop at green lights. ill stick to my jeep

Back