• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bug-A-Salt

Id use that to pass the salt to the inlaws at the dinner table... lol

Do you have to shoot it over your shoulder... I wouldn't want any bad luck!

Too bad he went to china to get it made.

ripjack13 said:
Too bad he went to china to get it made.

True, true...

Its otherwise totally awesome and I really kinda want one!!!

Back years ago when I was in gradeschool, my 4th grade teacher would give us a quarter for every fly we killed in the classroom.

He didn't care how we did it, but he had to see the dead carcass before paying the bounty.

We got rather creative, and my favorite was a rubber band pulled back on your pointer finger and released.

I still enjoy killing flies and bees and stuff like that to this day and over the years, I've gotten rather good at it. I didn't even own a fly flapper until I got married. And admittedly, she was the one who bought that.

We knew how to work it.

If we didn't get paid to kill the flies, we'd sit there and basically be miserable.

Didn't take long for Mr. Smith to be miserable too, and that is what started the fly bounty.

His only rules about it was no fly killins' while a parent or another teacher was in the room and don't interrupt the pledge of allegiance or prayer, which by the time we were in the 4th grade, knew not to do anyway.

Ahh! Clever man haha I remember shooting Mardi Gras beads with rubber bands and mechanical lead pencil bodies when I was in Middle School. Didn't take long before teachers became long range targets >:)

I got a many afternoons in the principals office for it :D

haha Magpul would be on the job with aftermarket accessories for this! Would need a new "skin" like the AICS stocks for Remingtons

Back